Author Note

First of all , I want to apologize for not updating the book for awhile now . The reason why is kinda personal for me and all I got to say is my love life makes me feels like hell this entire month .

I almost recover now , thanks to my real friends who is there to stick up for me and help me to get up .

This whole incident makes me believe the quote I used to seen before - You Don't Know How Strong You Are Until Strong Is The Only Option Left .

So I'm here , still alive to sent the message to all the people out there that got their heart broken by person you trusted the most .

If someone ever broke your heart , don't ever stop loving yourself because somehow your smile is worth fighting for .

If someone ever broke your heart , don't stop living your life and cry your eyes out because you won't know how beautiful life is if you stick to that one chapter .

If someone ever broke your heart , don't show that you can't live without them . Instead , be strong and show them what they are missing when they walked away .

They don't matter , all that matter is you . Laugh as loud as you want , don't ever care about what others might think because in the end , it was you that choose which way you want to live your life .

Everytime someone makes you feel down , just say to yourself that you don't deserve any of bullshit things they give to you .

That's all I got to say for now and I promise I will update soon . Stay pretty because you are born beautiful xx A