Nineteen

Cameron walk behind me with both of his hands on my waist as we are trying to get through the crowd . It was Summertime Ball concert and Cameron insist to attend it since he didn't live in England .

" I'm really here to see One Direction . " I look around to see who seems to excited about One Direction and I was proven right . It came from Cameron .

" Like you never meet them before . " I didn't mean to sound sarcasm but it didn't goes well .

" I'm just kidding . But seriously , they are amazing . " shrugging , we finally managed to get to the front row .

" Have you ever been to the concert before ? " Cameron asked , standing behind me with his hands still around my waist in protective manner .

" Once , but I never make it to the end . The sound system is too loud for me . " not that I want to tell him that I have headache and puke afterwards . Long story , don't ask .

" What a lost . Think you could handle it now ? " I nod , don't want to waste the effort Cameron put to make us standing where we are now .

" I think it's One Direction's turn next . Elsiah texted me just now . " I admitted , kinda feel thrilled about seeing the boys on stage .

Of course I have been on their shows before but I usually sit at the back stage , worried the old incident repeat itself .

" How does it feels to have cousin's in law as one of the fifth member of the world biggest boyband and was about to perform next ? " wow , did you want to inteview me or something ?

" Normal because the attention is not on me so I guess it was good . "

" So you don't like the attention ? " I don't really know how to answer him .

" I just don't like the idea of people judging my every move because I'm me . I do mistakes and people tend to keep quiet about your greatness and talk a lot about your weakness . " I reasoned out , rubbing the palm of my hands .

" I agreed . Seems like our weakness is much more interesting to them . " the crowd cheers out loud suddenly and when I look up the stage , of course I will see One Direction .

The music for Best Song Ever played and the boys are making their way at the stage . My eyes couldn't help but to search for Harry and then my breath hitched .

He has red fannel on , unbotton it half way to flash his tattoed chest . Black skinny jeans and he is holding a mic with a green tag at the end of it , meaning it was his .

" He looks happy . " I blurt out to nobody in particular but Cameron seems to hear me .

" Don't believe the fake face . Nobody knows what he feels inside . " I look past my shoulder to demand more answer but Cameron seems to avoid my stare .

" Why would you say that ? " my question is drowned by the chorus of Best Song Ever and Cameron sings along to it .

Decided it wasn't the last time I would seeing Cameron , I decided to just keep the question for later on . Everybody arounds me are cheering and moving while I stand there , unsure what to do until the song ended .

" Summertime Ball make some noise ! " Liam holler at his mic and it makes the crowd start to cheers again .

My eyes are on Harry all the time and when I saw him looking at Louis who happened to look at me , I immediately attract his attention . His eyes hold mine and we stare at each other for quite some times until Niall has to nudge him .

" Our next song is going to be from our Four Album and it's called Steal My Girl . " all four of them gives Harry a weird looks and whispering something to each other .

" Story Of My Life can be play next . " the mic caught Harry's voice and it only makes me even more confused .

What I learnt is they have their own setlist of what songs they will sings at the show and the turn of every songs . Did Harry go against the setlist now or what ?

She been my queen since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams alright

I got it all cause she is the one
Her mom calls me love
Her dad calls me son alright

I watch as Harry came closer and closer to where we were standing . The next thing I knew is he held his hand out for me . The stage crew help him to pull me up to the stage for oblivious reason .

Everybody wants to steal my girl
Everybody wants to take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Harry spins me around as he leave the chorus part for his bandmates to sing out with a smile on his face . This smile is different from what I see before .

He has this huge smile until his eyes looks smaller . Dimples shown on his cheeks and it makes he looks a lot more attractive .

Niall waves at me while Louis looks unpleasant with Harry's moves and he won't bother to hide it . I try to find out why but Harry keep dancing with me so my mind is distracted by him .

As the second chorus almost end , I caught Louis mouthed no at me and that trigger backs his warning few weeks ago .

Quickly I step back from Harry and received a weird look from him . He try to take my hand but I slowly pull it away .

She knows , she knows
That I never let her down before
She knows , she knows
That I'm never gonna let them take her love away from me now

He let his hand that holding the mic fall limb to his side as he watch me . Hope lingers in his eyes which told me to held my hand out but I didn't do it in the end . Instead I walk back to Cameron , with the help from the stage crew .

I keep telling myself that he has no intention whatsoever to flirt with me but my mind tell me otherwise .

How often did Harry pull a girl to the stage and sing those lyrics like he mean it ?

To be honest , Adele is more like me now . In fact the next chapter is inspired on what I have been through last month .

Keep reading and don't forget to vote xx A