Epilogue

We throw the hats up in the air , laugh surrounding us . Three years and I finally can be called as gradution from Murdoch University , minor in Veterinary Science .

I stare at my best girls surrounding me , feeling proud with each and everyone of them . We are once a strangers from different place and we are now the bestest friends in the world .

Taylor from California , Gigi from Texas , Zendaya from Italy , Natalie from Sydney and at last me from London .

" Thanks girls for always being there for me . " I said out loud with full of honesty . They helped me with my down time and now I am stronger than ever .

" Oh god , I wouldn't trade you girls for anything in the world . " Zendaya butts in , filling our ears with his France accent .

" Your family is here . Go . " Taylor shushed me away , motion towards my dad , Elsiah , Louis and growing 4 years old Scarlette .

Without second thought , I run towars them with a smile on my face . I was so happy today and I have feelings that things might get even better .

" I'm so proud of you . " my dad looks like he will shread a few tears while keeping his tough look .

" Awee , dad . " I hug him , letting myself feels like home .

Pulling away , I turn to hug Elsiah . The cousin who don't mind flying to Australia from London before I know the girls .

" I think I'm going to cry . " Elsiah said , pouting her lips .

" You should . Don't hold it back . " I turn to face Louis .

" Hey . "

" Hey . Someone is here to see you . " he nod towards my back and I spin on my heels .

Harry is standing in the middle of the field , wearing a white t-shirt with a jeans and jacket with his hands inside his pockets . His eyes staring at me like he is proud with me .

" But you said .. "

" It was before I see how much you effect Harry in a way I couldn't describe . It's remind me of myself when I lost Elsiah . " his smile reached his ears .

" Go . " he encourage me to go and I take hesitate steps towards Harry .

Harry also take a steps towards me so we end up seeing each other , face to face midway .

" Hey . " I nod , acknowlegde his greeting .

" I guess you don't want me to be here so I'll just get going . " for three years I listen to my mind instead of my heart and this is the first time I'm going to ignore the negetive thoughts I have .

" I'm glad you are here . " I take his hands in mine , intertwined it together .

Since Taylor is a big fan of Harry Styles , she won't stop talking about him to me . From there I know , how many damaged I have cause to him .

" I can let you go and live your messy life again but I don't want to regret anything in my life . " I started , feeling like I owe him one .

" Giving my love is like trusting you with my deepest secrets and trusting you not to hurt me like no one else can . " his eyes meet mine and I could see some sparkle inside , dancing with curiosity .

" I trust you not to break it and don't make me regret the decision I made now . " I take a deep breath , feeling nervous .

" Harry Edward Styles , I love you . " I breath out those words and I could feel the burden is lifted off my shoulder .

He started to smile , showing off his dimple . Something I haven't seen he do for three years now .

" I love you too Adele Jackson Fox . " his eyes stare at my lips and I know what he wants . Without hesitation on my mind , I pull him closer and kiss him .

Cheers are blasting from one direction and I know it was my girls watching the whole incident .

" Thank you . " he mumble at my lips before kissing me again . I know this is just a beggining but whatever the world has for us , we are ready to go through it . Together .

Finally ! Took forever for them to get together .

As the book is over , I will post a new book for Niall's love story next .

If you are looking for something else rather than 1D story , you are free to read my newly make 50 Shades of Grey remake that I have in my work list .

Or you can check it out by typing Ellie ( 50 Shades Of Grey Remake ) . It's based on what I feel after watching the movies and it is up for reading .

Until then , stay updated :)