Untitled Part 4

Hanji's POV

I can't wait until Thursday! Although I haven't had the chance to inform Levi about the news yet, whoops! I'll tell him when he wakes up. Hopefully, I didn't wake him up with my constant yelling over the phone or ruin the surprise if I did. I remembered our conversation we had when I got back from the bar with Historia that morning. We stayed out later than we both had anticipated.

"Levi, we're back!" I yelled as I walked up to my room, peeping in on Levi who just stared outside. He was awake awfully early for someone who doesn't sleep much.

"Hm?" He said as he didn't turn around.

"Hey, what's wrong? You couldn't sleep?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"No. I slept fine. Now get out, I got to change," he said with his usual cold expression.

"Alright alright geez. Well I have a story to tell you! I meet a guy at the bar," I laid on the bed as he heads to his restroom.

"Tch.... I care why? I'm not jealous of some guy that could be a player or with a chance of spreading AIDS," he said closing the door.

"No, it's not like that! He's a soldier with a couple of others that were looking for a guy who was awfully dangerous. Luckily, I saw where he went and the lady soldier gave me her business card. So I called for information about their business," I said trying to make it sound interesting.

"That's nice," he buttoned his shirt.

"Their names were Rico and Pixis who were a woman and a male and-," I was cut off when he glared at me.

"If your going to waste my time then at least talk about an interesting topic Shitty-glasses," he rolled his eyes as he was about to head out the door.

"Whatever and their was also a young soldier there, extremely good looking and smart. I got his number too! His name was Eren Yeager," I said getting up from the bed. He stopped and stiffen a little when he in the middle of the room. Why? Does he know that name? Have he met him before? Was the name somewhat significant?

"What is it, Levi?" I stared at him as he shifts uncomfortably on his feet.

"Tch...... It's nothing Shitty-glasses," he walked out and headed downstairs for a really early breakfast.

"Don't say that Levi. It's something, I know it is. Does it have something to do with Yeager?! It does doesn't it. How do you know him?!" I dragged him to the couch and pushed him down. "Now talk," I stared at him. Historia came back from her room ready to hear more gossip.

"..... Fine... Last night when you left I went to sleep. Hours later I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to look at the stars. Why? I don't really know but I went to the roof because I couldn't see it where I was. A guy was up there too and someone yelled for him to stop. He quickly got up and ran off, knocking me down from where I was. Officers were chasing the guy down and told this one to stay as they go after him.... His name was Yeager."

"He offered to help me up and I did after a moments hesitation and we started to talk. I told him my name and before he could tell me his he had to go. Yeager was the only name I remember the others saying then. I didn't see his face but he was in uniform and had a nice smile. It was dark but I could take a few small images from what I could tell in the least," he blushed lightly on the last comment not focusing on anything in particular.

"Aw Levi! Do you like him?! I think you do. Oh I can see it now! The wedding, the children, the love! Hehehe," I said fangirling over the cuteness. Getting a small nose bleed in the process.