Chapter 4

A/N: Smut again

"Hmm what time is it?"

"Early"

Her eyes opened and she looked across to her alarm clock before groaning softly and pushing her body back into his smiling slightly at the feeling of his fingers in her hair. Her duvet was drowning them and she felt so calm and content, the way he was gliding his hand up and down the side of her body was making her rather tired. It wasnt long before she was back asleep again so Fletch kissed her on the back of the head and followed her into dreamland.

-CS-

When she woke up she turned around, he wasnt there and it made her frown softly. It was the weekend now and she knew he had responsibilities and probably a lack of childcare that could be arranged at short notice. Letting out a yawn she slid out of bed searching around for a note but there was nothing.

"Hmm"

She hummed slightly before grabbing her phone, she plugs it in having forgotten to do that last night hoping for a message from him. Jac smirked at what happened when they got in after having sex in her office and how they tumbled straight into bed. To distract herself she got up and showered, wrapping her hair up in a towel after, she then headed downstairs but there were no remnants of him, somehow she couldnt help but let the doubts set in.

-CS-

"For god's sakes"

Somehow getting angry over the hoover was much better than thinking about Adrian Fletcher of all people. Huffing and picking the hoover up and then slamming it onto the floor, she toppled it over before groaning in annoyance and grabbing a drink. The doorbell went off so she went to answer it, just another parcel and to say she was disappointed would be an understatement. Angrily she tore it open before slamming it down on the kitchen counter.

"I'll call him"

An ingenious idea, she thought when it really wasnt. She found herself running upstairs to her now fully charged phone, immediately she searched through her messages, nothing, her emails, nothing once more before being stumped and then she laughed at herself considering Fletch didnt even know her personal email address.

"Fletch...if you get this message, call me...I...I just need to see you"

She thought about saying she missed him but she didnt want to seem too needy, she hummed slightly before groaning in annoyance at what she actually said was twice as bad. Tapping her phone on her hand he chucked it onto the side table before making her bed, it smelt like him and it was driving her wild at how she was hooked on Adrian Fletcher.

-CS-

The weekend was long enough, she hadn't heard a word from Fletch and she assumed he was getting on with his life or that something happened either way. They weren't really anything and she accepted that, maybe it was just a one-off but she was sure it meant more to him, almost certain.

"What?"

"I can explain"

"Can you?"

Her eyebrow raises and Fletch just sighs slightly before placing an envelope down on her desk, she picks it up and twirls it around using her hands before placing it flat down on top her desk again. He mirrored her look, prompting her to look at it but he sensed anger from her and he knew she would be.

"Open it then"

"Fine"

She reluctantly agrees out of intrigue, tearing the envelope open she raised an eyebrow at him before looking down at the paper in front of her so she places it down on the desk and pushes herself away from it and stands in front of him, her hands cupping his face as she kisses him softly on the lips.