Chapter 16

"You should come back to bed"

He calls, she turns her head and smiles at him, her eyes flutter shut and she shakes her head. He couldnt help but smirk at her, the thin sheet of linen covering her modesty as she stood out on the balcony of the main bedroom in their fancy villa in the south of France

"I'm enjoying the scenery, plus it's getting to morning, we dont want the kids disturbing us"

"It was very bold of you to invite them"

"After everything they've been through they deserve a break dont you think?"

He smiled at her caring nature, the way her hair was cascading over her shoulders causing him to admire her in a way she almost found overbearing. Hearing the bed creak from behind her made her smile as well as the way he wrapped his arms around her from behind causing her to lean into his body.

"So how has the holiday been so far?"

"A ten out of ten, I feel refreshed"

"Hmm good"

He gently moves his hand to hers and she guides it up to where their baby was laying, he kisses her on the back of the head and sways her gently in his arms. Biting her lip as he jumped backwards slightly, she looked up at him sheepishly causing him to laugh slightly and rub their joined hands back and forth.

"It's definitely a boy"

"Is it now?"

She turns to look at him, he bends down to kiss her softly on the lips before grinning at her.

"Yes it is"

"And you've come to that conclusion how?"

She was curious, she'd probably regret asking as it would be nauseatingly cute. Fletch couldnt help but smirk into the back of her head, keeping his hand right where it was just in case it was to happen again.

"A kick like that screams boy"

"Stereotyping our child now?"

A raised eyebrow and a smirk confirmed to him that she was joking, he couldnt help but smirk at her and her words. Gently she hooked arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips, he nuzzled into her neck and kissed her softly on the neck, she smiled as he trailed kisses up her neck until she swerved her head away from his face to look him in the eye, her eyebrows raised.

"The kids will be up soon"

"Come back to bed"

"Not everything is about sex, plus I want a shower"

She whispers kissing him on the lips, she heads into the bathroom and he groans slightly and follows her and she shakes her head and undresses in front of him.

"You should head downstairs, the kids will be up and plus it's not fair on Evie to deal with them"

"Are you trying to turn me away?"

"Hmm no...but the kids will be up"

She whispers stepping into the shower, he groans in annoyance knowing she was just teasing him. The gentle hum radiating from the shower was every so tempting so he undressed and got in with her.

"The kids won't be happy..."

"The kids can wait"

He smirks at her and gently places his hands on her hips and guides her to the far wall of the shower, their lips connecting as he holds her there. He presses his forehead against hers before they kiss once more, his hand caressing her side causing her to shiver.