Chapter 13

"Here"

"Thanks"

She grimaces and takes the bottle of water, Fletch sits down beside her on the bathroom floor and places his hand on her leg, she immediately pulls them up to her chest and rests her forehead on her knees.

"It will get better"

"I know"

She was tapping her foot on the floor and Fletch holds the bottle for her.

"We're good"

She breathes out and takes the water, she drinks almost all of it before passing it back to him. She stands up and he gets up watching as she looks in the mirror and grabs her toothbrush, gently he holds her from behind.

"That hasn't happened for a while"

"I guess sometimes these things are unexpected, arent they?"

"A bit too unexpected for my liking. I'm going to have to hop in the shower"

-CS-

"Uh, what are you doing?"

Her eyes widen and she crosses her arms over her chest as Fletch steps into the shower with her, he walks over to her, the water falling over them both.

"The kids are asleep and I can't sleep without you being there"

"Stop being so melodramatic"

She mutters grabbing her shampoo, he gently places his hands on her arms as she rubs it into her hair.

"Here"

He grabs her brush and brushes her hair for her, she frowns slightly at him until he pulls her into his body. She turns around to look at him in the eye before he walks her back towards the far wall of the shower causing her to raise an eyebrow and smirk suggestively at him.

"We dont have to if you dont feel up to it?"

"Who said I wasnt up to it?"

Her eyes widen and he immediately kisses her, the water falling down onto their bodies. She hums into his kiss and he grabs her thigh, hooking his hand underneath it. With that, Jac wraps her leg around him to pull him in closer.

"You know, you shouldn't enter my shower uninvited"

"I dont see you complaining"

"Hmm...what is there to complain about? You've already knocked me up"

He laughs into her neck, he kisses it softly before moving down to her collarbone, a soft moan escaping her lips. He smirks at her rolling her hips towards him.

"Hurry up Fletch"

A groan was emitted from the back of her throat, he couldnt help but continue to tease her about it. It was the way she reached down beneath their bodies and wrapped her fingers around him which caused him to wrap his fingers around her wrist and for her to moan in annoyance.

"Not yet"

"Stop this, please"

She pleads with him and he just looks at her as she rolls her hips towards him. Gently he eases inside of her and she just moans so he covers her mouth in case she woke the kids up.

"Fletch, do something"

She was almost breathless as she tried to free herself from his grip, the pressure just too much for her to bear. Gently he rolls his hips against her, she gasps before gripping onto his shoulders with her hands, her nails naturally digging into his flesh. His fingers were skimming down the side of her body and he smirked to himself at how, even though the shower was warm, her skin was lit up with goose bumps.