Chapter 32

After a few days they settled on Elsie, they couldnt think of anything better and the kids had taken to calling their sister that so they went with it. All they did was spend the rest of the Christmas break getting into a routine and catching up on rest as it turned out days on from the birth their baby was one for not sleeping long periods of time so they were both very exhausted.

"Are you still up for going to the consultant meetup tonight?"

"Yeah I just want to get the whole meet and greet over with, plus Sacha's been wetting himself with excitement wanting to see her"

She chuckles and Fletch peers over her shoulder as she showed Elsie the sunrise, her daughter wrapping her tiny fingers around her hair causing her to smile and kiss her on the head.

"I know you didnt want to do middle names but I have an idea, if you're ok with considering it?"

"It depends what it is"

"What about Jasmine?"

He asks her and her head shoots around to look at him, she smiles softly at the gesture and kisses him softly on the lips.

"Elsie Jasmine Fletcher, I guess it's not too bad"

"Like I said it's up to you...I didnt want to make you upset or change what we had already set in stone, it was just a suggestion"

"Thank you"

She whispers and Fletch just kisses her on the side of the head before taking the baby into his arms and holding her. Jac smirks as Elsie opens her eyes, Fletch smirks back at her knowing she probably wouldnt do it for long.

"Taking in the world eh?"

"She might regret that when she has to look at her brothers and sisters"

Jac jokes and Fletch rolls his eyes at her. Humming she heads to the wardrobe to pull out some clothes, she groaned at the fact she still had to wear maternity clothes and he could tell she was starting to get annoyed at the fact that she couldnt get back into her normal clothes.

"I was thinking about taking her for a walk and asking Evie to come with me as a helping hand?"

"That would be nice, it will also take your mind off Emma going back with Jonny"

"Hm I wish she was still here but I know its our agreement and I can't go back on it now"

"She'll be back before you know it"

He assures her and Jac nods grabbing the changing bag to pack it, he stands behind her and bounces Elsie gently in his arms, she lets out a cry causing him to stop and Jac to laugh at them both.

"She doesn't like you does she?"

"Probably because you have boobs and I dont"

"Thats probably one of the many reasons"

Jac teases and Fletch laughs at her comment as she takes Elsie off him, she hums and pics up the sling she had so Fletch helps her put it on and positions Elsie so that her head was supported as well as planting a kiss on his daughter's head.

"I guess I should rally up Evie"

-CS-

"So...have you been looking for a dress?"

"No..."

"Not at all?"

Evie looks at her confused knowing it was only a few months until they were getting married and she needed to find something.

"No...I dont know what I like to be honest, I dont want anything too out there but then again it's a wedding, it's always going to be too out there and all eyes are going to be on me"