Chapter 29

"Merry Christmas Eve"

"Thats not a thing Adrian"

She smirks and turns around in bed, he laughs at her comment and then kisses her on the lips softly, she hooks her leg over his as they deepen it with Jac tugging at the t-shirt he had on to get it off. It wasnt long before her pyjama bottoms and underwear were removed and the remains of Fletch's pyjamas were thrown unceremoniously all over the place. The way his fingers were tickling the inside of her thighs was driving her mad so she reached out and wrapped her fingers around him, an eyebrow raised as a challenge.

"I see how it...is"

He moaned the last of his words as she tightened her grip around him, he could play at that game though so to match her efforts he slid a couple of his fingers into her causing her to gasp, her eyes shutting as she moaned softly.

"Fletch"

Her fingers pull his hair and he groans softly wanting her to remove his hand but she was refusing to do that knowing she wanted to see who had the most control. The way she was moving her hand in tandem was weakening him so he moved his fingers, his thumb resting in her folds causing her to shudder and stop her movements briefly.

"Now"

She demands unable to hold off anymore, he was in agreement so he eased himself inside of her, Jac's fingers immediately coming to grip onto his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as she rolled her hips continuously towards him to meet his thrusts.

"Fletch...please"

"I'm here, I'm here"

He mumbles into her neck, his body at a weird angle because of the baby so she pushed him upright and positioned herself on his lap allowing him to slide right back in. Their lips connected in a passionate frenzy, her hips still doing work rolling over and over again and every now and then he pushed up into her causing a gasp to emit from the back of her throat. Fletch gently shook his head as he saw her hand snake down between her legs so he plucked her hand away and replaced her fingers with his causing her to whimper against his lips before igniting their kiss. Her body was shuddering through with every roll of her hips and stroke of his fingers, their lips struggling to stay connected as she arched further away from him every time on the edge of her release.

"Go on"

He strokes his fingers down her sides and with one last shuddering roll of her hips her fingers twisted in his hair as she let go, panting as the trembling in her body subsided. Jac couldnt wipe the smile off her face as Fletch moaned into her neck as he followed her, their bodies collapsing in a heap on their duvet causing her to laugh slightly.

"Now that is a start to the day we haven't had in a while"

"A good one, the best one"

She counters and holds his hand, she turns into his body and he kisses her gently on the lips before letting her roll out of bed to go to the bathroom, she returns and Fletch smirks at her causing her to roll her eyes and huff as she caught a glance of herself in the full-length mirror.

"How's baby-watch for you?"

"You make it sound like it's an episode of Spring-Watch, nothing's happening and I'll tell you when it does"

"I think baby-watch is a great name for it"

"And that 'it' is our daughter's grand entrance to the world. Anyway, what are the plans for today anyway?"

"We dont usually do much on Christmas Eve, we mainly make hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies, maybe go to the park to let the younger two let off steam but other than that..."