LILY

015. SEX, MONEY, FEELINGS DIE

"Inform me of the plan again?" My breathing had finally leveled, but the dress seemed tighter than before, hugging my curves like a glove.

The inside of the club was huge. People were grinding on each other, stumbling around on top of random bodies; it was like a college frat party. I looked in an unexpected direction to see some groupies sniffling through lines of white powder. My pulse quickens, and I subconsciously draw my body closer to Royce. "Isn't that illegal? Especially in a public setting?"

We continued to walk across the floor, occasionally bumping into bodies. "This isn't a normal club. As you can see, everyone is very open," Royce says.

I look at him quizzically. "Not a normal club?"

"This is a place secluded from unwanted attention. Only well-known underground personnel gets around to places like these," Royce explained.

"So you're special personnel?" I act like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "What if the police were called?"

"I have made connections in my field of work. And the police are always corrupted, Lilian."

I tug on his sleeve, eyeing the white powder under people's noses. "And what line of work would that be?"

He ignored me but suddenly tugged me under his arm, giving me a calculative expression. He seemed to find whatever he was looking for while staring at me because he then rasped, "Don't worry, your pretty little head."

I swallow, the sudden change in the atmosphere leaving me gaping at him like a fish out of water. I take a deep breath. "Is this why we're here? For your supposed business?"

He huffs, and I yelp in surprise when he tugs my body to stand in front of him, forcing me to face the ongoing crowd of drunk dancing civilians. Royce's breath caresses the shelf of my ear as he places his chin on my shoulder. He then places a large hand on the swell of my hip, lifting his left hand to point somewhere ahead of us. "See that man in the red suit? That's my associate."

"You mean the guy I need to seduce," I grumble distastefully.

"Yes, I need you to get him drunk and seduce him into room one hundred and thirteen." He glides a key into my hand.

"And then?" I sigh.

"And then you get him comfortable, lock him in the room, and leave out the back door and wait for me in the car," Royce instructs, pressing firmly to my backside.

I swallow, the growing tint in his pants nuzzling my ass. "That's it?"

"That's it," he whispered back.

He turned me back to him, grasping my chin in his thumb and pointer finger. "Don't fuck this up, Lily. I'm serious, and when you're done, text me." With one final pinch to my chin, he walks away, disappearing into the crowd.

I look back towards my target and strut towards him confidently. I put on the best sensual smirk and added a bit of extra sway in my hips. He was a good-looking man with sandy brown hair and dark eyes. A bit of a scruff similar to Royces'. The man's leaner body was clothed in a black and red suit.

I catch his eye easier than I thought I would, his eyes grazing over my plump figure, flicking between my exposed legs and supple breasts. "Do you mind if I sit here?" I ask sweetly once I reach him.

He smirks. "Not at all, sweetheart. Please, sit." He makes space on the red velvet sofa.

"First time?" He asks, his dark eyes not so discreetly fleeting over my chest.