LILY

033. GIFT

He sucked harshly on my skin, likely leaving bruises in his wake. I push my chest out and mumble for him to suck my aching nipples. "Please, Royce."

"Say my name again," he demands with clenched teeth. I yelp when he sunk his teeth a bit too hard into the soft skin of my breast.

I comply. "Royce."

"Fuck," he seethed and gripped my breast.

I grip the collar of his shirt and pull his face to my nipple; the fanning of his icy breath made it harden almost painfully. I loved it. I caress the side of his chiseled face and whisper, "please, Royce." I took some tiramisu and smeared it on my nipple. "Please?"

"Jesus, women."

He latched on immediately and twirled his tongue around my bud. I moan out with swollen lips into the quiet space; the only sounds are my harsh breaths and his tongue lapping up my nipple. "Your tongue feels so good," I whimper, reaching down to stroke my clit fast.

My breath was sharp, and my hips jerked against his clothed bulge. I smile down at him with hazy eyes and gently drag my other hand around his neck, pulling. His gaze had hardened on my aching wet entrance, and he didn't waste time, laying his hot tongue over my clit. I cry out and grip his hair, pushing him closer. I opened my legs wider and leaned my other hand behind me to steady myself.

"You taste so fucking good," He groans against my clit and takes it in his mouth with a hard suck, rolling it between his tongue.

"Oh god," I moan, rolling my hips into his face.

Royce gripped my thighs before maneuvering his hands to my calf and kept them there, pulling me further apart to expose everything. He feasted, mixing up tempos and biting when I got too loud. The feeling I knew all too well was bubbling up, and he knew it too.

"Hold it," he gritted.

"I can't-fuck I can't!" I whine in desperation.

I cry when he slaps my inner thigh, but the action makes me wetter. "Royce!"

"Not yet," he murmurs, lapping up the remaining cream.

Suddenly the cool marble greeted my back, and my arm sprawled beside my head. His expression was dark, and his eyes were molten as he grazed my slick body. He gently fingered me and placed a kiss on my stomach. I squirmed under his stare but couldn't take my eyes away.

"You're so beautiful," He murmurs along my skin.

Almost there...

I let out a soft groan and rolled my hip, my walls tightening around his fingers. The sound of my cum sloshing around from his fingers sent warmth to my clit. "Faster!" I mewl.

He went inhumanly fast with his middle and ring finger; they hit my g-spot repeatedly, causing me to moan and whine with hitched breath.

"Fuuucck-aah, yes! Royce, more!" My breath hitches and breaks.

"Keep. Your. Eyes. On. Me." With every pause, he pushed his fingers further and harder. I complied and tried to keep them open, but he placed his thumb on my throbbing clit and rolled it, sending my eyes rolling.

"You're doing so good," He murmurs against my skin.

One hand moved from my calf to my thigh to massage the tender flesh while the other continued its thrust. I was coming so hard I couldn't see anything but what was behind my eyes. My body was trembling harshly.

I whimper into his mouth at the feeling of another orgasm washing over me. I latch onto his wrist. "No-no more, shit!" I was falling apart.

His smirk was crooked as he ignored me and continued his thrust. I threw my head back, and my pussy began to squirt. "Fuuuck."

"Good girl," Royce breathes into the column of my neck. I feel his lips brush my neck and shoulder, trailing to my cheek, nose, and lips. He placed a chastised kiss and moaned into my mouth. "Your pussy feels so good around my fingers, mi amor."

No more came out of me, but I was far from finished. I weakly sit up and drag Royces' lips to mine, cupping his hardened erection. "My turn."

He eyes me with a frown. "You don't have to."

"If you don't go and sit down on the couch." I roll my eyes, pulling him towards the couch. I push him back and admire the view as he man-spreads with his arms on the top of the sofa. Royce was open and inviting, as was his aching cock, pulsing through his pants, his body tight and rigid.

I lick my lips and kneel before him, rubbing his dick teasingly. "You look nice when you're not so stubborn." I trail my eyes over him and look straight into his eyes as I open his pants and boxers. "This looks like it hurts."

It was an angry red and achingly hard. His balls were big and tightened under my glance. I trail over the bulging veins and thick underside of his dick that had an attractive curve to it. The head was dripping with pre-cum and was visibly jolting. I swipe his slit with my thumb and lick my way up his shaft.

"Lilian, stop teasing," Royce groans, clenching the couch. The sheer need in his voice turned me on.

I fondle his balls and his dick bobs, smearing his cum across my lips. The vein on his neck was straining, and his brow furrowed as I rubbed his tip across my tongue. He seemed to enjoy it by how his hips bucked and head lulled. His heavy eyes watched my every move like a hawk.

I look into his eyes as I take him whole, my nose touching his abdomen. He curses and uses one hand to fist my hair but doesn't force my head. I repeatedly rock my head up and down while working his balls.

"Fuck, Lily."

I moaned louder, and the vibration made him buck faster, causing me to gag.

"That's right. Take my dick down your throat like a good girl," he praises.

My auroral flared up, and I sucked and fisted him faster. His balls pulsed and bounced beneath my hand, and he groaned in desperation. "Shit."

The feeling becomes a frenzy, and before I can take him faster, he starts to face fuck me viscously, and I take every bit of his relentless thrust. My throat and cheeks were sore, but it only drove me to make him come harder.

I gag and moan around his cock repeatedly, and when I feel his dick begin to quiver, I bottom out with my throat. Soon after, he came with a loud curse; his body jerked as thick cum shot down my throat. It was tangy and sweet simultaneously, and I swallowed every drop, letting him go after giving him a couple more sucks with a pop.

I look up at Royce, his closed eyes, mouth open, chest shaking, and face furrowed. My mouth had left him, but my hand remained, and he was still spewing cum which fell over my hand.

"Come here."

I comply, straddle his waist, and moan when the tip of his dick taps my naked opening. "Hi," I whisper. I push some fallen strands from his face and caress his cheek. "I should get ready now, you know, 'cause I'm lactose."

He watches me with a slight smirk and lets out a raspy chuckle. "You amuse me, flower. Only you could suck my cock and then talk about constipation."

"I'm human, you know?" I shrug with indifference before standing and walking to my discarded shirt, letting it flow over my body. When I turn, I see he's still sitting there, eyeing me hungrily. "What are your plans for today?" I try not to stare at his thick erection on his abdomen. "A debriefing with Axel. He has some things mapped out for me we need to discuss," He explains.

"I'll see you later, I guess?" I fiddle with the shirt.

"Possibly."

The way he said it made my heart skip, and his eyes looked darker than before, something sinister swirled within, and I don't know if I wanted to explore it. I turn away swiftly and head to our room. Although his expression was complicated, his eyes seemed to look at me in a new light-pure and utter desire.