(Bonus Chapter) Happy BDXmas

"Everyone say cheese!"

A bright light flashed, momentarily stunning me. Large hands clenched my sides possessively as we all stood for the Christmas photos, courtesy of Chastity.

"That wraps it. Thank you for the food; you have a wonderful family," the photographer tells Chastity.

Chastity waves him off. "It's our pleasure. Kids, it's time for presents!"

I watch them interact before I feel those hands glide up my midsection. "Royce."

He mumbles something, sensually kissing my neck. "You taste so sweet."

"There are kids here," I hiss.

"And I could care less," Royce says, chuckling lowly against my nape.

I rolled my eyes at his touchiness but didn't hold back the smile that curled to my lips. I admire the atmosphere, our family, and the inhumanly large Christmas tree that touched the ceiling. Decorative lights spun around the tree, and tons of presents layer under it; this was definitely Chasity's doing.

"I'm surprised you let her bring that into the house," I tell Royce, caressing his forearm.

"I didn't have much of a choice. Besides, she's the party planner; I don't have time for such things."

I tilt my head back to look into his eyes, raising a brow. "But you have time for me?"

He gives me a panty-dropping smirk. "Always."

I narrow my eyes before gasping when I'm suddenly turned towards him, my breast pressing tightly to his chest. I swallow at the familiar dark look in his eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. "You flatter me."

He hums, kissing my nose before grabbing my hands and pulling me into the shadows where our demons play. I giggle, yelping when he slaps my ass. "Can we make it to the room before we accidentally give someone a display!"

Loud Christmas music concealed my moans when Royce cups me, teasing my clit through my thong. "Don't tease," I pant, playing with the necklace he gave me.

He watches me with an evil expression as I throw my head back, his fingers brushing my g-spot deliciously. "I have a surprise for you."

I mumble and gaze at him with impatience. "What is it?"

I moan at the loss of his fingers but become giddy when he pulls a tie from his back pocket, wrapping it over my eyes. Hot tingles shot to my pussy, causing it to wet through my underwear. "Royce?"

"Shhh, I got you," he whispers, pulling me in a direction.

My breathing quickens in anticipation as I hear a door open. I'm pulled through and guided down a set of stairs. The basement?

I jump when Royce places his hands on my shoulders, guiding me again. I mourn the loss of his warmth when he lets me go, hearing the sound of a flick and a creak.