LILY

021. WORSHIP

I sat on the bed, taking in those words like a prayer that made the throbbing heighten. I moist my lips, pushing myself back against the pillows, putting some distance between us.

"Don't fucking run from me, Lily," he says with gritted teeth.

I yelp in surprise when he grabs my ankle, tugging me, his dick teasing my slick heat. My air became thin, and his attention was the only thing keeping me going. I felt like I was flying from how he glared at me. This was nothing like the hot tub incident. This was more intense.

I raise my hips, moaning at the feeling of his underside brushing my wet folds. Reaching my hand up, I tweak at my hardened nipples to ease the aching in my pussy. Royce stopped stroking himself, watching me attempt to get myself off. He swiped his tongue over his teeth as he seemed to be mulling something over.

"Touch yourself," He demands.

My eyes flutter open, pinching my brows at his suggestion but reach down to twirl my clit between my fingers anyways. My toes curl, and tingling spread throughout my body. I whimper at the feeling of him entering two fingers and circling my pussy as he leans closer, his face hovering over mine. The erotic sound of my juices squelching rang throughout the room, making the trembles enhance.

"Questa bella figa è mia." Royce hotly mutters against my neck. I throw my head back and flick my fingers faster. He then clenches a hand around my neck, pulling me in to suck on my tongue, groaning into my mouth. His voice was like rough silk and filled with vicious primal need. "You will come on my tongue." And I'm afraid I'm not being given a choice this time. He abruptly pulls away, trailing wet kisses down my body, savoring and exploring every inch of me. As he got in between my breasts, his plump lips latch to a perked nipple, suckling harshly.

"Oh-oh yes." I was breathless.

His teeth and tongue switched places, sending sharp tingles down to my clit as he tugs, bites, and swivels my nipple in his mouth like candy. He switches and gives my other breast attention, leaving a trail of saliva in his wake. All I could be was lay there in ecstasy as he laid his hot mouth all over me. My breast, stomach, and lips, but as he then hovers over my pussy, I squirmed under his watchful gaze as his breath fanned my pulsating core.

Royce looked at me from between my thick legs and asked, "What's your safe word?" I look at him quizically, his question bringing me slightly out of my daze.

"Safe word?"

His eyes darken so much that they almost look black. The lust that once filled them dimmed into a rage. "Fuck," He mutters, shooting up and away from me as if I burned him. I sit up clumsily, grabbing his veiny arm. His body was quivering.

"Why are you upset?" I ask, fear and pain rippling through my chest. As I watch him pace, I can't help my thigh rubbing to provide some friction to ease my arousal.

Royce ran his hands through his hair in a stressful manner, his muscular back on display under the moon lite room. Tattoos I hadn't noticed before spread across his bronze skin in red and black. Some were big and others were small, but what stood out to me was the giant red dragon tattoo curled around his left arm and ended on his left shoulder blade. It was beautifully done, the lines were clean, and the details were exceptional.

Coming out of my thoughts, I noticed his eyes displayed a battle in his mind, the screws turning and twisting, but every passing minute seemed to make him more upset. "I should've known better. Cazzo!" He shouts before strutting up to me and taking my chin between his fingers. His expression left me quiet and I could only stand and listen as he releases pent-up anger. "I told myself not to touch you, to stay away. You came from an abusive situation, and in my eyes, it felt wrong to lust for you, to see you in that light. Whenever you were near or in my presence, I had to fight so hard to keep myself from...." I gaped at him in astonishment, and he continued. "I was right when I told you the hot tub was a mistake, and I meant it. It would help if you hated me, despised me even. And I meant it when I said you deserve better. That includes me."