(Bonus Chapter) Happy Creamster

I shift in bed, my hand feels around, and when coming up empty, I groan

I shift in bed, my hand feels around, and when coming up empty, I groan. "Royce?"

Two solid squeezes on my thighs made me shoot up from the soft pillows. A low moan forced its way from my throat when something wet stroked my clit.

"Good sleep, mio amore?" Royce mumbled against my core before sliding his tongue in slow strokes.

I bit back a smile and caressed his tousled hair. Even if I wanted to sleep, Royce wouldn't let me because he kept playing with me, literally. Rolling my hips to get closer, he tightened his grip on me and shoved his tongue further down my aching walls. I throw my head back and grip his nape. "Excellent sleep indeed—fuck."

Royce inserts four fingers, curling them to touch my g-spot. "Are we there yet? Uuh god!"

Royce takes my puffy clit in his mouth and sucks hard. I gasped his name as my pussy contracted around his fingers, feeling full. My back bends, and I yelp when his hands seize my ankles. He bends them into my chest and continues to lick me down—tingles parked between my legs as his hair brushes my skin.

It's Easter weekend, and Royce has surprised me with a three-day trip to an art museum in Copenhagen, Denmark. He surprised me with the tickets this morning after a "wake up" shower.

"We arrived an hour ago," he mumbles, pulling back to spit on my pussy followed by tongue fucking me.

I jerk in his hold and grab his face, my cum covering his mouth and chin. "An hour ago! It's time to go, the museum's only open for a few hours."

His fingers didn't pause their pace as he gazed at me in adoration, his sun brown eyes twinkling brighter than before. "Have I told you how extraordinarily ravishing you are?"

"You tell me every day," I laugh with a smile and plant my lip to his. Royce and I have battled many troubles together and have blessed each other in many ways. Royce will always be a special part of my heart. "Now, let me leave this bed so I can get ready." I peer up at him through my lashes and quickly palm his naked dick before running to the bathroom. I managed to snag my brown sweater dress, hearing his low chuckle behind the door. I slip it on and leave my hair in its fro, slipping on some cute over-the-knee boots Royce got me for my birthday.

As soon as I open the door, I'm pulled in for a kiss and giggle when his hands slap my ass, kneading it after. He groans into my mouth and suddenly pulls my thighs apart. I bit his lip, and my eyes fluttered open when I felt something press against my entrance. He traces it along my slit, and I watch him curiously. "A vibrator?"

Royce backs us into the bedroom, forcing me to sit with my legs wide. He pulls the dress up to my thigh to expose my naked pussy. He looks at me slyly. "You're making this too easy for me," Royce swipes over my throbbing clit, "So fucking wet," he groans. "I have a surprise for you."

I lean back on my hands and gape as he pulls out a full-size pink dildo rabbit sex toy. Observing him hold it against me made my body hot, and I slowly shifted away from him. "Royce, no." Royce, yes.