(Bonus Chapter) Happy Swalloween

The Halloween music thumping downstairs was starting to give me a severe headache

I rub my tightened jaw as the meeting drags on, probably smudging the makeup Lily put on me. This meeting could have been on any other day, but it had to be during a Halloween party Chasity was throwing. She told everyone they had to dress up, and Lily thought it would be cute to dress up as pirates. I hate Halloween and anything horror with a passion, and quite frankly, I believe I'm being pushed to my limit when it comes to doing things I hate. But I decided to do it for Lily's enjoyment.

The Russian mafia tried to steal some cargo I was withholding in Korea, and once I caught word, they were taken care of immediately. And by immediately, I mean I had their bodies de-limbed and sent back to that Bastardo they call their master.

Artemis had explained his experience in their facility, and to say they were sloppy didn't even cut it. I'm surprised the Russians have lasted as long as they have, but that's why we're here.

"The Koreans didn't tell us the Russians infiltrated the warehouse right away. They could be siding with them and holding information," Artemis says across from me, tapping his finger on the desk. He was Frankenstein.

Axel, who wore a ghost costume, concurs, "I have a few people on the inside, and they said there was no suspicious activity. If anything, the Russians could be threatening them—their weapons. The Koreans were seen gaining a new shipment at the docs earlier this week."

Their voice began to fade when the sweet suckle of her mouth drew faster. I grunt and fist her braids, guiding her lips up and down my cock.

Her hands gripped my thighs as she took me down her throat. Every stroke of her tongue made me want to groan aloud. Lily teased me by looking up through her dark fluttering lashes and moaning lowly, the vibration making me jerk.

"Are you okay?" Artemis asks.

I rub the back of my neck as I unintentionally widen my legs. "I'm fine. Axel, I'm sending you back to Korea for further investigation, and Artemis, I want you to see to it that every communication between The Russians and Koreans is monitored."

Artemis hesitated momentarily before nodding and leaving the room with some files. My grip on her hair tightened, and my fullness muffled her groan.

"Royce, I need some advice," Axel pipped up.

"What." I grit my teeth at the sensation of her plump lips sucking my tip.

"I think I want to propose to Chasity."

Lily and I both pause, and I spare a glance at her surprised expression before I answer, "and the problem?"

He sighs, sounding miserable. "I don't think it's what she wants. We're already caring for two kids, and she's been stressed about work. I don't know if adding a wedding to the mix will be any better."