LILY

026. TOUCH

I woke up this morning to the remains of body heat next to me. Only the body from that warmth was gone. I sigh in contentment. The dull ache that remained married to my nerves made my heart well with joy. So it wasn't a dream.

"You're awake."

I jump, looking toward the gravelly voice, swallowing at the sight. My gaze shifts down over his chiseled chest that shined with droplets of water. My breath hitches when I see he wasn't wearing a towel, impeccable washboard-worthy abs that lead to a noticeable V-line, followed by his morning wood on display. I unashamedly eye him, knowing I had no reason to be shy.

It seemed he-or more so, it, enjoyed my attention because it bobbed lightly against his abdomen. I couldn't help but chuckle at it. Dicks are nice, but they're also really weird.

"Keep staring at me with those eyes, Lily, and I'll have to do something about it," Royce says, his tone suggesting I shouldn't take him lightly.

I grunt, yanking the sheet over my head to hide my blushing body. It was silent for a moment; the sound of shuffling could be heard, and before I could peek out, a tug at my feet caused me to yelp in surprise. The sheet got yanked away from my half-naked form, the cool air brushing my skin, raising goosebumps.

Royce stood at the end of the bed, leering at me searingly. "Don't hide from me."

His large callous hands gripped my ankles and tugged, pulling me against him. I couldn't hold back a squirm when I felt his tip graze my opening, resting on the edge of my ass. Royce leans over me in a predatory manner, his nose grazing the top of my breast before he lifts my nightshirt-his shirt, and trailing to my nipple. He began to suck gently, swiveling his warm tongue around the bud.

I raised my hand to his head and caressed his scalp with my fingers. I close my eyes with a sigh. You won't see me complaining if I wake up like this every morning.

His hips shifted, and I arched against him at the scrape of his shaft, smearing my wetness. He continued his lazy sucks and wet kisses for a few moments before trailing to my neck. I remained silent, not wanting to destroy whatever intimacy was wafting in the air, and fizzed our brains, bathing in his warm smell. Everything about him was fascinating to me. Whether it be his well-built frame, long dark lashes, or molten brown eyes whenever he had this serious look on his face. He was intriguing.

Royce releases a sigh of his own before inhaling deeply against my head. I giggle with turned lips. "What's so funny, mio fiore?" He grumbles against my neck. I yelp when a bite lands on the curve of my neck. I swat at his shoulder. "You're absolutely feral!"

"For you. Yes," Royce grunts, placing a kiss on top of his bite.

I don't let his comment faze me and drag my hands along his toned back, rubbing them along every rigid crevice there is to find. I trace his dragon tattoo gently with the pads of my fingers in curiosity.

"Celeste has a thing for mythical creatures; her favorite is dragons," Royce says gently, but his tone seems forced.

I hum in acknowledgment, noticing how he used "has" and "is," Deciding not to question further, continuing to trace the various size lines. His tan skin was warm under my touch, the muscle moving under my fingers. His back felt like marble, smooth and precise.

"How is your skin so smooth? It's as if you've never had a pimple in your life."

His body shakes in laughter. "Genetics."

I roll my eyes. "Genetics, my ass. I need to know so I can solve my constant chafing and hypopigmentation issues."

I feel his hands spread my thighs apart and his thumbs caressing my inner thigh, close to my heat. My eyes flutter, and the look he's giving me makes my heart skip to my throat. I shove my hand against his cheek to push him away. This man uses anything and everything to make me feel flustered without even trying. It's annoying as hell. "Don't look at me like that."