Chapter 2

After some more talking and at least 3 emotional break-downs from your dad because 'his baby girl is leaving him and he doesn't know what he will do when your gone' you finally get to ask him when you can start packing and when you have to leave.

You must have been fantasizing because you heard, "____? Earth to ____? You in there?" You looked at your dad and giggled a bit.
"Sorry dad, I must have been fantasizing about going to death city..." you trailed off into silence.
"What was that?" He asked.
"Oh nothing," you said, "Just I wonder if I'm going to be accepted there. Are people actually going to want to talk to me?"
"Whoever doesn't want to talk to ny little ____ will have to go through me!" He said with what sounded like determination in his voice.
"Oh my Death, dad. Really?" You ask. He looks at you with that determined look. You laugh because that expression is hard to take seriously.
"What?!" He asks.
"You are so hard to take seriously when you use that face. You are hard to take seriously period." You say between laughs. He huffs a little.
"Fine," he says, "I'll just do this then!"
He pulls his nose back and folds his top lip into his mouth. You snatch out your phone and snap a picture quickly.
"Hey!" He says, "Deleat that!"
"No way!" You say, "That's going on Facebook!"
"Fine, then I will charge $5 for each embarassing photo you have of me." You whip out your wallet and hand him five bucks then post it on Facebook with the caption, 'my dad is so weird...'
*A few hours later*
You started packing your things deciding what you need and what you don't.

A/N
Hey! Thanks for reading!! I appreciate it greatly. I've had writers block for a few days, but I'm hope full it will be gone soon. So please enjoy my other books while I'm attempting to update them!