Chapter 4

*WARNING* POTENTIAL TRIGGERS IN THIS CHAPTER. *WARNING*

'Your running through the woods. This all looks familiar... Where are you running to? You trip and fall onto some tree roots.

"_____" you hear someone say. It's a man. You flip over to see who you were running from, but you can't see anything. It's so dark... You struggle to see who it was, when your eyes finally adjust to the dark, and wish you didn't see. It's your ex-bestfriends ex-boyfriend. The one who used to abuse her. You told her so many times you thought he gave off bad vibes, but she never listened.

He picks you up by your hair. You reach for your knife, but it's not there.

"Looking for this?" He asks holding your knife between his fingers. He throws it off to the side, then pushes you up against a tree. You whimper from the pain of your back. He forcefully kisses you. You try to push him away, but he only puts more pressure on your wrists. You feel your bones splintering.

You tried screaming, but nothing came out. All it was, was a burst of air. You started yelling, but he cut you off.

"Keep yelling and I will break every bone in your body."

The tears started streaming down harder then before.'

You sat up with a scream. You check your phone, 3:30. Ugh... You pull your blanket over your legs, and cuddle into the corner of the wall and your bed. You try to sleep that way, but your scared to fall back asleep. You don't want that monster coming back into your mind again.

God damn, it happened over 3 years ago... You haven't told anyone, because you're afraid that if you do, he will come looking for you. You don't know how you would handle that kind of a tense situation again.

You must have been thinking about that for longer than you thought, because what felt like 5 minuets, was really 2 hours. Your alarm was going off. You set it for 5:30 because you needed to rummage through boxes to find your clothes and jewelry.

Once you found your favorite band tee, pants, bracelets, and necklaces, you were ready for your shower.

Hey!! I'm sorry guys! Please don't yell at me too much. I had a lot of schoolwork this week and it's been really hard to get time to update. I either have too much homework, or my parents are ragging on me about my chores, and I have to get those done as soon as possible. So, I hope this puts you're guys's minds at ease. I will update more later. I have already started writing the next chapter so. ENJOY!!!