Chapter 17

So, I decided I was going to post another chapter before playing the 'game'. So, you can also leave questions here if you like.

I sighed. I pulled my hand away and looked him in the eye.

"He didn't hurt me badly. All he did was re-fracture my wrists."

"And you say that's not bad?!" He retorted, quite loudly.

"It's better than have broken ribs!" I shouted back.

We had a little yelling match before my neighbor opened his window and told us to, quote, "Shut the hell up before he calls the police and has both of us exicuted." I thought the man was being ridiculous, but I apologized anyway and turned back to my brother.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it was only a minor injury. I didn't figure you would sweat it as much as you did." I apologized.

He sighed and pulled me into another bone crushing hug.

"No, its my fault. I overreacted a bit."

"A bit?" I chuckled.

He huffed a little and let me go. I merely laughed and smiled at him.

"Well, I need to get to sleep. I have an interview today." I said with a small stretch.

"Interview, eh?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I got meself a job." I said, smiling widely.

He chuckled. "Where can I sleep?"

I pondered the thought for a moment. "Well, the floor is your only option. And the living room has carpet."

He nodded and swiped one of the two blankets I keep on my bed. I smiled and flopped onto my bed. Realizing he might need a pillow, I grabbed one of the three days on my bed and opened my door. He was already on the floor. I chucked it and it hit him in the face with a small 'pomf' sound. I laughed when he glared at me.

Closing my door again, I flopped back down and pulled my blankets up. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~le time skip, brought to you by your brother.~

My alarm clock was going off, and it was rather obnoxious. Reaching over, I felt for it, then slapped the off button. Glancing at the time, I groned in disapproval.

"Dammit. It is wat to early for this shit..."

"It's noon." I heard a voice say.

Startled, I shot up in bed, and fell off it. I heard laughing, and looked up to see a certain albino in my room.

"Man, what the fuck? How the hell did you get in here?!" I asked, annoyed.

"Your bro let me in. He seems cool." He said with a shrug.

My face flushed with anger. "RANDY!" I shouted.

I heard something hit the ground before I stormed out of my room. I saw Randy cowering by the fridge and a carton of unopened milk on the floor. I pointed to my room then placed it on my hip. I tapped my foot waiting for an answer.

"Uh, uh, well... He said he was a friend from school. He seemed pretty cool, so I let him in." He said, seemingly frightened.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "If a grown ass man said they were my friend, would you let them in?" I asked calmly.

"No..." He responded.

"Your lucky I know this guy, or I would be beating your ass to a pulp right now."

I heard laughing behind me and I turned to see Soul, laughing his ass off.

"Dude, you're scared of your sister? What the hell?" He laughed out.

I cracked him a crazed smile, cocking my head to the side. "And your not?" I asked, sounding crazy.