Chapter 20

Um.... It's been about four or five months since I last updated.... I'm really sorry. Bad author-chan, bad! Feel free to scold me, because I kept you all waiting. But, I should be updating a lot more frequently now! Sorry for the wait.

It was about nine thirty now. I was poking around in my cupboards, trying to find, who knows what. I closed the cupboard with a sigh.

"I need to get something to do around here..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, no kidding. It's like a boring waste land." My brother said.

I smiled a little and walked to the living room area. I sat on the soft carpet. He sat with me and we conversed pleasantly. Time passes as we did nothing. Soon enough, it was one thirty. I checked my phone with a sigh. I looked around my home silently.

After a moment, Randy spoke. "I think I might have an extra T.V. at home. I can give it to you if you want it." He stated. I slowly looked over at him.

"You mention that now? After we have been sitting here for how many hours?" I said, a little frustrated.

He shrugged. "I didn't think about it 'till now. I won't be able to get it to you until Tuesday though. I have to leave," He paused to check his phone. "Today at some time. It takes me about a day to get here, so." He shrugged again.

I grew a little sad at the thought of my brother leaving, but nodded anyway. "Yeah, I would like that. What kind is it?" I asked.

"Just a little one." He said. "I wouldn't mind giving it to you."

I nodded, content with the the offer. I stood, stretched and yawned, all in one swift motion. "I'm heading to bed. I'll talk to you later." I stated, walking to my room.

"Okay." Randy replied. "Good night."

"Good night."

*Time skip to noon*

I woke up to the sound of birds, singing outside my bedroom window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, unsure of the time. I stumbled out of bed and started for my bedroom door. I opened it with a yawn and saw a pile of pancakes on my table.

'What the... Where did these come from? I don't have any pancake mix...' I thought to myself. I walked to the table and saw a note underneath the syrup. I pulled it out and read it.

"Hey sis, I had to take off. One of my coworkers decided to put in his two week notice. Sorry I left without saying goodbye... You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up. I bought some pancake mix and made you breakfast to make up for it though. I know how much you love food...

-Randy."

After reading the note, I was sad. I didn't want him to leave, but he had to. I sighed and sat to eat the pancakes he made. I took one bite and fell into a food filled bliss. I ate silently and washed my dishes when I was done. I sat in silence afterward. That is, until I heard some very obnoxious yelling coming from outside.

"So this is where she lives?" I heard one voice yell, the other was muffled and I couldn't hear it. I almost immediately recognized the voice. It was that obnoxiously loud, blue haired kid named Black*Star.