Red arrow x reader welcome back

You stood on a roof top glaring at a dark figure standing in front of you "Show your self" you holding up a (weapon of choice) to the figure.

"Sure thing girly" a voice growled it was cobra he stepped out of the shadows throwing  acid  on your weapon and you immediately drop it "where is your little team mates?" He smirks.

"None of your business" you growl "Besides I need to get revenge for you little venom turning my parents into monsters"

"Is that so ( embarrassing nickname) ?" Cobra goes to hit you you easily dodge the below and give him a kick sending him into the wall

"I'm sorry who are you calling (embarrassing nickname)?" You growl a little. You go to hit him but slip landing on your but.

"Need some help shorty?" Roy smirks.

"Thanks but I rember you leaving the team" you growl "You didn't just quit being speed you being there with us I haven't seen you in 7 mouth" you snap you throw a gas knocking venom out.

"I've been busy besides I have Intel but there is a mole in your group" he said looking at your suspiciously.

"And you think it's me?" You felt a wave of shock followed by hurt.

"I don't know but you can never be to careful It could be Superboy Megan or Artemis"

"No you don't get to accuse any of us you left the team you left me" you feel tears start running down your cheek. You run and don't look back.

-Roy's point if view
 What did I just do how could I have done that to (Y/N). I watch her run tears dipping down her face. I just destroyed the one person that I love most.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yell running after her. I find her in the middle of the side walk passed out from running the ground around her is covered in her tears. I pick her up and care her to the Mountain thought I did not thank this through.
Recognizing speedy O6 and (Y/H/N) O2

"Hey (Y/N)-" wally (Kid Flash) stop talking and turns to see me holding a unconscious (Y/N).

"Did you hurt her" Superboy says about ready to snap my neck.

"Don't even thank I'll let you get away with hurting my sister" Megan glares (your not real sisters Megan's just calls you sisters).

"Guys I thank she just passed out from exhaustion" Robin says thank goodness at lest one person isn't ready to kill my.

"She better have or he'll lose his head"Wally says even wally?

"I'll show you to her room" Robin says.

"She lives here now?" I ask.

"Yeah you missed a lot of what happened" Robin says "She lost her parents"

"How?" I ask looking at Robin his expression is unreadable man he spends too much time with batman.

"Six months ago cobra  uses a special Venom to turn them into monsters" my heart breaks I missed so much time "here you are"

"Thanks"I walk in a room with (favorite animal)s pluses every where I grab a chair and watched her sleep. Untill her bright (e/c) eyes flutter open.

"Roy?" She looks at me confused I smile at her.

"Yeah it's me" I feel my cheeks heat up "I never meant to hurt you or leave you the truth is I'm scared" I start to shake.

-No one's point of view
"What on earth is the great Speedy scared of " (Y/N) smirks at Roy.

"Of losing the one I care most about" Roy says.

"Who?" You ask dumbfounded he turns his head.

"You (Y/N) I love you more than the whole wide world" Roy whispers  "I understand If you hate me for all I did and never want to see-" he was cut of by a peak on the lips.

"I love you too" you smile falling asleep on his lap. Roy smiles asleep the happiest guy on Earth.

-Extended Ending
     You woke up hearing laughter oh no you turn to your door way to see wally glaring at Roy while Robin holds him back Megan and Conner were laughing at the scene artemis was taking pictures.