Unfinished 2#

(Feel free to use any of this)
Dick x Reader Vigilante getaway driver for hire
Plot: The reader is not only a getaway but the best getaway driver in Gotham. She works for several of the top big bads in Gotham that is until a hurt Nightwing accidentally stumbles into her car. She takes him to a safe house and leaves. Apparently he has told all of Gotham's protectors about the incident and one by one stray birds end up in her car. Eventually she has to quiet after word gets out and she becomes a cop. Her new partner is Richard Grayson. One night while on patrol she tells him about the stupid vigilante the changed her life.

*Reader meets Nightwing
     "Whoo, whoo, whoo" you yell turning towards the back set.

     "And in the further please stay away from me"

*Tim stumbles in her car
     "Uh what do you think your doing"

     "Nightwing said I could catch a ride with you"

     "I'm kinda of busy at the moment!"

     "For goodness sakes why would you go out with the flu?"

      "It's just a cold not the flu" Red robin pouts crossing his arms.

     "Here you go cough drops, soup, medicine, and tissues" you say placing everything on the nightstand "Now please inform Nightwing that I am a getaway driver not a taxi driver"

*Red hood jumps in
     "Sorry this is a no bat zone" Jason ignored you putting on his seatbelt.

     "Good thing I'm not a bat" you didn't have to see his face to know he was smirking.

*Robin and Nightwing
     "Awe come on the Kids got a hurt leg"  Dick begged holding the hurt bird.

     "I told you I'm fine Grayson" Damian squirmed trying to get free.

     "He's also got a sword" you frown.

     "You've got a gun"

     "No a friend of yours took it"

     "Please" he looked at you with that puppy dog face that somehow still worked even with a mask on"

     "Fine" you groaned unlocking the car door "hop in"

*New job
     "What, never seen a girl cop before" you role your eyes.

     "No it's just you look familiar" he said studying you.

*coco and story's
     "Actually I use to be a getaway drove" You smiled taking a sip of the warm chocolatey beverage.

     "So why did you quite" Dick asked as you snuggled closser to him.

     "It all started when this idiot stumbled into my car..."