head cannons

remember these are just my head cannons, most of this isn't actually cannon and is simply for my au!

pronouns:

tommy: they/them

tubbo: he/they

ranboo: he/they

niki: she/her

philza: he/him

wilbur: he/it

jack: he/him

scott: he/them/it

sneeg: them/it

charlie: he/him

fundy: he/him

techno: he/him

beau: she/them

james: he/them

head cannons:

when they were younger, tommy's wings got shredded by hunters which is why they can't fly.

scott's previous life was in the 3rd life smp. he barely remembers it but will sometimes get flashbacks.

sneeg hates the cold.

tommy always wears the star necklace that scott gave them wherever they go. ever since they put it on they haven't removed it.

tubbo and ranboo aren't great fans of scott.

both ranboo and scott know the galactic (enchantment table) language, though scott is more fluent in it than ranboo.

scott and lauren (laurenzside) are siblings, lauren is also a starborne but hasn't come down to earth.

jack is scared of snow and often seeks comfort from either phil or wilbur when it snows.

wilbur used to have phantom wings but they were cut off early into his phantom life.

scott is scared of failing so he often overworks himself in an attempt to prove his worth to the others.

sneeg will only sit on phil, tommy and scott's shoulder by choice.

scott can't sleep so he gets his energy back by sitting under the stars.

if deprived from the stars for too long, scott can get sick from it.

(more will be added when i think of some)