43. Ziam: Will You Hold My Hand? (I)

@__Mellaaa

Prompt: Ziam based on Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'? Basically Zayn just wants Liam to love him because Liam's just been playing with Zayn's feelings for years.

[sMuT SmUt SmUT SMut]

Fun fact I always seem to read Ziam like Zy-Am.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Zayn can I come over tonight? I need a little stress relief ;)

Zayn read the text from Liam over and over and over again, he was trying to give the words a meaning, to make them seem deeper, wishing the text had meant 'Zayn can I come over tonight? I need you, I want to be with you.'

But it didn't mean that, it didn't even mean that in anyway, it was not even close. It meant, 'Zayn can I come over tonight? I need a good meaningless fuck to take my mind off things.'

Zayn sighed, he knew Liam shouldn't make him feel so down, he was the one who agreed to do this whole no-strings-attached relationship. He didn't have a right to want more from the younger lad. But he did, oh god he needed so much more than a mindless fuck every so often. He wanted Liam to hold him, he wanted Liam to take him on cliché dates around town. He needed it.

Sure thing, come sometime after eight.

Liam didn't reply to Zayn's response, but then, Zayn didn't expect him to.

.

"Thank you for this." Liam panted, he had Zayn pressed up against his bedroom wall. Zayn only grunted out a response, Liam had not even been here five minutes, he wasn't interested in how Zayn was or what he'd been up to. He just wanted the sex.

'These nights never go to plan. I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand?'

Zayn's right hand was desperately gripping the front of Liam's shirt while his left was lost somewhere in his soft brown hair. He let out a quiet moan, his head falling back against the wall as Liam's lips trailed along his jawline, down his neck, until they hit the collar of his black t-shirt.

"Off." Liam groaned. Zayn slowly let go of Liam's shirt and lifted both arms above his head, his shirt being swiftly removed by someone who'd obviously had a lot of practice and thrown carelessly to the floor. Liam ran his hands down Zayn's exposed torso, grunting in approval as he ran his fingers gently over Zayn's new, still wrapped tattoo. Liam didn't comment on it though. Liam didn't ask when he got it done, what it was, or what it meant. He didn't care. He then pulled his own shirt off and attached his lips back to Zayn's.

Zayn squeezed one of Liam's biceps, a desperate whimper escaping his mouth, he then wrapped both arms around Liam's neck, and jumped. Liam anticipated the action, and was swift to catch Zayn gripping his bum tightly. Their lips never once detaching.

Zayn tried not to think too much, to just enjoy what Liam was giving to him. Zayn hated the way all of this happened, at first he thought he'd be able to handle it 'just sex, no strings attached' they had both agreed on it, and Zayn knew that he could back out of it any time if he wanted to. But he didn't want to. He craved to be close to Liam and this seemed to be the only way he could attain Liam's attention.

'Deep down I know this never works, but you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.'

Before Zayn had fully registered what was going on, Liam was placing him down on the bed. It wasn't rough, it was soft and gentle like he was placing down a new born baby. It felt like he cared.