35. Ziall: I Need You More Than Ever

Prompt: Zayn gets himself in a bit of trouble with his ex-drug dealer, endangering not only his life but Niall’s as well.

I got the idea from a YouTube clip my English teacher showed, enjoy (:

<><><><><><><><><>

“Zayn you home?” Niall called out, dumping his backpack on the floor of the hallway and kicking his shoes off, ready to just relax on the sofa with his fiancé after a long day at work.

“Shower!” Came the slightly dulled reply, Niall just now noticing the sound of running water smiled to himself as he shrugged his jacket off and hung it over the back of a chair in the kitchen. He flicked the kettle on and set about gathering what he needed to make tea for the pair of them.

Niall hummed a small tune to himself as the water boiled, though the tune was cut short when a gloved hand clamped hard over his mouth. “Not a sound.” A gruff man’s voice whispered into his ear. Niall let out a small squeak of surprise but was otherwise silent, his whole body frozen with fear.

Niall could hear the sound of at least three more people wandering around his house and it suddenly dawned on him that these men weren’t here for tea, Niall was unsure what they wanted but he did know the he and Zayn were in danger. His body came back to life then, his hands flew up to grasp at the large one covering his mouth and he pulled on it, screaming as loud as he could, trying to get out of the strong grasp, he had to warn Zayn, he had to keep him safe.

The dull screams Niall was producing weren’t very loud due to the hand in the way of his mouth that he was so desperately trying to pry away, though they were loud enough to catch the attention of the other men in the house. Niall twisted his body, he kicked his legs out both in front of him and behind him, anything to be free.

“Don’t just stand there, help me!” The man yelled to his mates as he tried his hardest to keep the blonde still and secure in his grasp.

Niall heard the sound of one of the wooden kitchen chairs scraping across the wood floor, he felt another pair of hands touching him, and he was forced into the chair, the gloved hand still blocking his screams from Zayn, blissfully unaware of what was happening as he finished up in the shower. Niall’s wrists were then forced down onto the arms of the chair, he could now see two of his attackers though it it didn’t stop him from fighting.

Another man approached then, a roll of silver duct tape in in his hands, “We were trying to avoid this situation.” he chided, wrapping the roll of duct tape around each of his wrists a countless number of times, all Niall knew was he was well and truly stuck now.

When they were sure Niall couldn’t get away, the men let go of his arms, one of them reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a length of cloth. The hand was then removed from Niall’s mouth, but he didn’t try to scream, he knew exactly what the cloth was for and he didn’t want it. He was silent as he watched the three men standing before him.

“Get on with it!” The gruff voice from behind Niall grumbled.

The other three nodded, they each had a part to play and as the initial adrenalin wore off, Niall began to pale with fear, his eyes wide. The first man balled up the piece of cloth in his hands while another stepped closer to Niall, he knelt down beside Niall and harshly griped his chin with one hand, the other got a firm hold in his hair has he forced Niall’s mouth open. The balled up piece of cloth was harshly jammed in and before Niall even got a chance to spit out, the third man slapped a piece of tape over his mouth.

Niall gagged slightly, not only was the cloth to big for his mouth, it also tasted foul. Niall’s eyes welled up with tears, he felt so fucking helpless, so weak. He wished he was stronger then he may have been able to fight the men off, maybe he could have saved Zayn.