18. Larry: Perfectly Imperfect

Tumblr Prompt: Can you do Larry based on this part of the song... "You ever love somebody so much, you could barely breathe when you're with them? You meet and neither one of them even know it hit them? Got that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills? Used to get them. Now you're getting fucking sick of looking at them? You swore you'd never hit em never do nothing to hurt 'em, now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit them.." Thanks muchly ^_^

<><><><><><><><><>

"Why are you so stupid!" Louis spat, shoving Harry into the wall.

"L-Louis..." Harry whimpered.

"Shut up!" Louis screamed, slapping Harry hard in the face.

Harry slid down the wall, broken sobs escaping his chapped lips, he wished that he could be what Louis wanted him to be, he wished he could be enough.

The evening had started out nice, Louis and Harry were cuddling on the couch whaching dumb comedy's on TV when Louis asked Harry to make him a coffee. Harry had done that, but tripped on the rug, spilling the drink on floor.

"Stand up you pussy!" Louis screeched kicking Harry in the stomach.

Harry grunted but slowly eased his shaking body up the wall.

"I'm sorry... It was an accident." Harry sobbed.

"No, you're a piece of shit!"

Louis had always had a short temper. It didn't take much to set him off.

As a child his mother was always worried about him, he had behavioral issues that were discovered when he was much younger and his baby sister was laying on the couch crying, Louis and screamed at her to shut up and pushed her too the floor.

Louis didn't like hurting Harry. He hated calming down from his rage to see Harry, his Harry small, bruised, shaking and crying. It ripped a piece of his heart out, it really did.

"You're a useless waste of space!" Louis hollered and then Harry was back on the ground, curled in a tight ball around himself as he howled in pain.

"P-please s-stop-p..."

"You disgust me!" Louis muttered before walking away.

Harry squeezed his eyes shut and tried to ignore the sharp stinging in his abdomen.

In these moments Harry was ready to just walk out, to leave Louis because this was too much for him, he couldn't handle this pain.

Louis flung himself onto the soft bed that he and Harry share and let out a long heavy breath as he calmed himself down.

Sometimes he just got so blinded by his own petty rage to realize what he was doing to his boyfriend.

He didn't enjoy hurting Harry, he hated it but it's like something inside of him snaps and he doesn't even realize he's hit the curly haired boy until its too late.

Louis groaned loudly and cursed because he'd done it again, he'd hurt Harry, his love once more.

A good twenty minutes passed before Louis pushed himself up of the bed and shuffled out to the kitchen where he found Harry holding a bag of frozen peas to his eye.

He wasn't facing Louis so he jumped slightly when he felt the older lad's strong arms wrap around his waist from behind.

"Baby I'm sorry." Louis whispered, softly kissing Harry's earlobe.

"Of course you are." Harry's tone was bitter, but he knew that tonight would not be the night he'd leave.

"Baby I am. I'm so so sorry, you know that I love you." Louis mumbled.

Harry spins around until he's facing Louis, tears gathering in his eyes. "I know but it's just so hard."

"Shh, I know sweetie I know." Louis gently removes the frozen vegetables from Harry's eyes, he presses a gentle kiss to the forming bruise before pulling the younger out into a tight hug.

Harry buries his face in Louis' chest and cries. He lets everything out, heart wrenching sobs shaking his body.
And even though Louis was the one to beat and just basically put him through hell, Harry always felt safe at moments like these as he cried into Louis warm chest with Louis whispering sweet reassurances into his ear.

This is how they were, Louis would beat Harry, Harry would always contemplate leaving but then Louis would come and apologize and tell him that it'd never happen again, but it was all lies, if Louis didn't hit Harry the very next day, it'd be guaranteed the day after.

It was like a routine and maybe one day Harry will leave, and maybe one day Louis will get help for his anger problems. But for now, they'll just stay perfectly imperfect.

<><><><><><><><>

Larreh (: I've opened the requests so send some prompts?
Stay fresh x