15. Zouis: You Found Me

Prompt: Zouis based on the song 'You Found Me' by The Fray (:

Idk, I was just listening to the song and yeah... Just short drabble.

Warning: slight triggers, please don't read if you're easily triggered... I love you x

<><><><><><><><>

'Where were you when everything was falling apart?'

Louis paced his apartment, Zayn was supposed to be here by now, he promised.

Louis was slowly falling apart, Zayn kept disappearing and blowing him off and Louis couldn't help but get a little suspicious.

In fact, Zayn knew that Louis had been suffering from bad anxiety attacks, and he'd promised to always be there, that he'd never be the cause of one.

'All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang,'

Louis waited and waited, all he wanted was a explanation.

He wanted to know why Zayn had blown him off again, he didn't like to be strung along, but at the same time, Zayn was his everything... The thought of having to live without the boy and his huge brown eyes drove Louis to near insanity.

'And all I needed was a call that never came
To the corner of 1st and Amistad,'

Louis' anxiety was shooting sky high.

He only wanted Zayn to call, to tell him where he was, that everything was okay...

The walls began to close around Louis' shaking body, the room span and he felt like the contents of his stomach was coming up.

"Zayn..."

'Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me,'

Louis let out a broken sob, everything he'd been holding in for months was slowly killing him from the inside out.

All the food that had ended up in his toilet bowl,

All the blood he'd had to clean from his bathroom floor and his body,

He was slowly dying and Zayn wasn't noticing because he was never around anymore!

Louis stumbled into the bathroom, reaching blindly for his razor blades.

He rolled up his sleeves to reveal the pink scars reaching almost to his elbow. Louis never used to be so obvious with his cutting, just one look at his hips and thighs would tell you that, but Louis had began slitting his wrists in one last cry for help. He wasn't showing them off, but secretly he hoped they'd be noticed by someone.

'Lying on the floor, surrounded, surrounded,'

He took the blade with shaking hands, just one, deep cut.

He harshly allowed the cold metal to rip into his skin. One look at the blood flow told Louis that he'd his his target.

The vain.

He dropped the blade to the ground, hearing the soft clatter it made as it made contact with the tiles, and stumbled out to his couch where he flopped down and got as comfortable as possible with his already drained energy.

"I'll always love you Zayn..." Louis whispered, his precious eyes closing for the last time.

'Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you?'

Zayn dashed out of his car, and up the driveway to Louis' house. He was late, god he was so late.

He knocked on the door, not to soft but not too rough. When there was no answer, Zayn glanced over his shoulder and saw Louis' car still parked in the driveway, so he assumed Louis was mad at him.

"Louis please, open up! I'm sorry, let me explain please!" He begged banging the door a little harder.

When there was not a sound from behind the door, Zayn reached into the flower pot by the door and pulled out the spare key.

'Just a little late, you found me, you found me,'

"Louis, please just let me... Exp..." He trailed off stepping into the house to find Louis asleep. "Lou please!" Zayn groaned and walked over to his boyfriend.

"Louis just let me... Oh my god! Louis?" There was so much blood. Zayn began to shake the smaller boy intensely. He crouched down to find pulse,

Nothing.

"Louis!" Zayn screamed, fat tears flowing down his face, "It's my fault..." He mumbled, fumbling in his pocket for his cell phone.

"My fault,"

"999 what's your emergency?" A ladies voice rang through the phone.

'Why'd you have to wait, to find me, to find me.'

<><><><><><>

Waaah, school started back last week ! Lemme cry, come hold me please?