Chapter 12

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave."

I had gotten Shiloh in her purple tutu dress and sandals. I pull her hair into an elegant bun. Dove is dressed in her black dress with sunflower prints on it. She has her yellow sandals and I put her hair in a Belle hair style. I have gotten Rowan dressed in his black slacks and baby blue button up shirt. He put his own dress shoes on for me while I tossed some gel in his hair to make it somewhat presentable. Tyson has gotten himself dressed in his khaki slacks and his light grey button up shirt and dress shoes. He gelled his hair has made it as presentable as a child could. I go to my room and decide on my white crop top and pink and blue plaid skirt with pink blazer. I put on my strappy pink heels. I do my make-up light. Foundation , highlighter, blush, a winged liner, brows, and mascara. I have left my lips natural and put a lip oil on my lips. I left my hair down and curly. I pin the right side of my hair back.

I check the time and realize it is 7pm already

I check the time and realize it is 7pm already. I make it to the second floor stairs when I hear my name.

"Aspen Brielle. You coming?" Aphrodite calls out.

"Yes ma'am!" I yell back. I get to the last set of stairs when I can smell all three of the guys. The ocean scent is stronger than ever. I make it to the bottom step and all heads turn in my direction. It makes me a bit uncomfortable with all the attention on me.

"Umm. Do I look okay?" I ask nervously.

"You look magnificent!" Aphrodite answers. The three guys have yet to move. They haven't even blinked once.

How the hell do they do that? Are they mind linking each other?

Thanos clears his throat and elbows Dimitri. Dimitri hissed out and gives his uncle an irritated look. Hendrix breaks his spell and comes and kisses the top of my hand. Paxton is the next to walk to me.

"You look beautiful Mi Reina." He says. This makes me blush more than I ever have.

"Time to leave before we're late for our reservation." Dimitri calls out walking out the door.

Bloody asshole.

We all pile up in the Royal Limousine. I have Shiloh and Dovelin on both sides of me. After thirty minutes the limousine stops. I look out the window and realize we are at the fanciest places in our county.

Did I dress appropriately?

I look towards the Queen, and she is in a long Maxi Romper and heels. The King is in a black button up and black slacks. Hendrix, Paxton, and Dimitri are dressed like the King. I let out a breath of air... Relieved I did dress accordingly.

I feel Paxton squeeze my hand and help pull me out the limousine. Paxton links our arms together and we head towards the restaurant. There are cameras flashing everywhere, which is usual for the Royal Family.