Chapter 27

"Do I look like I have a plan?"

⛔️Contains Mature Content. You Have Been Warned. ⛔️

It is fucking 2 in the fucking afternoon! My mouth drops when I realize we have slept all morning and into the afternoon.

How in the hell is that possible?

'It's called you were exhausted from mating.' Hendrix mind links me.

'With two of your mates.' Dimitri adds.

"How come y'all weren't so exhausted?" I ask out loud.

"Oh, they were. They just didn't let you see it." Aphrodite says from the living room.

"No sex on the table please!" Thanos yells from the stairs. You can hear the echoes of a smack carry its way down the stairs.

"What? They done it in the pond and the bloody gym!" Thanos grunts out while rubbing the back of his sore head. His statement has my face turning red and the guys have started to laugh again at me. I throw a banana at Orion and Paxton.

"Don't you know not to do that! That's how we mated!" Dimi jokes.

I realize that is kind of true.

"No! No! No! I'm sore from those monsters. I can't do anymore for the next 48 hours please!" I jokingly scream as I am running out the back door.

Nope!

It's like their dicks got bigger than the previous one. I can't handle any more anacondas for a while.

I hear footsteps running after me I run through the basement and head up the stairs. I run into Paxton's library and hide behind the chair. I hear their laughs from behind the door...

Paxton and Orion....

'We will find you!' Orion sings in my head.

I couldn't stop myself from giggling like a schoolgirl. The giggle gives my location up because the door slams open and I let out a horrified scream. Paxton closes the door behind him and scoots the table in front of it. I move from behind the chair and dart for the stairs. When I have successfully made it up the stairs; I quickly shoot behind the bookshelf. Orion and Paxton are chuckling at my antics. I quickly look up and see my escape.

The window.

I crawl out the window and I can hear Paxtons full belly laugh floating in the room. Once I'm safely on the roof I spot Dimitri below talking to Hendrix and Thanos.

"Catch me!" I scream down towards the guys.
Dimitri looks up and spots me. He instantly opens his arms up motioning for me to jump. I close my eyes like a chicken and jump right into Dimitri's opened arms. He places me on the ground while Hendrix and Thanos burst out laughing.

"That's not fair!" Orion calls out from the tiny window that I had crawled out of.

"Who says!" I yell back. They chased me like prey and this prey outsmarted the predators.

"Jump on my back. I know a place they won't find you in. I'll mask our scents." Dimitri whispered into my ear. I jump on his back, and he runs around the pool and climbs into the treehouse.

"This is your hiding spot?" I asked in shock.

"Don't knock it. I still come up here when I need to be alone." He replies back with a smile. We hear commotion a football field away from us which draws our attention to the window.

"Where'd she go?" Paxton asks. We both chuckle when Thanos points left and Hendrix points behind him.

"Where'd Dimitri go?" Orion asks. Hendrix points to the left and Thanos points to the right.