Epilogue 1

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

(Time jump! 4 years..)

It has been 4 years since my 4 little boys have been born into this world. Dominic Mikael looks exactly like his father.... Dimitri.. I mean he is a spitting image of his dad. But on the bright side his personality is exactly like me. He's a bright, smart, and always a happy little fellow. Harlow Creed... Well, he's my even mixture of Hendrix and I. Except he definitely gets his prankster ways from his father. Payton Blade looks exactly like Paxton except he has my eye color. He acts exactly like his father as well. So, I'm shit out of luck on that one. Osiris Leander is a spitting image of me except he has his dad's eyes. And he's going to be my problem child. I can already tell. Today is our daughters' third birthday. Bexlee, Brynlee, Bristol, and Briar. Yeah you guessed it. I had a set of four all over again. We went with the letter B this time instead of their fathers' first initials. Bexlee looks just like her father Dimitri. Except she has my eye color. However, she acts like Dimitri and I. Brynlee looks exactly like Hendrix and again I'm shit out of luck on this one. She even has his attitude. Bristol is an even mixture of both of Paxton and I. But she acts just like Paxton. Briar looks more like her father Orion than she does me. She has some of my features not a lot though. She also acts just like her father. All in all I don't have a mini me. I swear Bristol and Brynlee are going to be the death of me. They are the trouble makers of the four. Hudson and Sawyer are our twins. One is Dimitri's and the other is Paxton's They're are two. And they look like their fathers have shit them out instead them coming out my vagina. I guess I can never win. Rhett.. my sweet little Rhett. He looks and acts just like his father Orion. My hand lays flat on my pregnant belly as Jersey is doing somersaults in there. I grab Hendrix's hand so he can feel our daughter move around. I have exactly 5 weeks left of this pregnancy before our little girl is born. Paxton and I haven't had anymore since Sawyer was born. He wants one more but he wants to gap in between the children. Orion and I haven't had another since Rhett. He said 3 was plenty for him.

Lucky fucker.

He's not the one with 4 mates. He's not the one pushing out all these babies. Dimitri wants one more like Paxton. Again like Paxton he wants this one spaced out between our other children. Hendrix, I swear I will cut his balls off. He wants however many the Artemis gives us.

Of course he would.

I watch as all the children play as I sit on my chair laughing at Hendrix getting his hair pulled by our daughter Brynlee. All in all I couldn't be happier with our family and our bundles of joy.

(Time jump: 13 years)

Today we're having a ball at the castle. We are celebrating our four oldest turning 17. It's crazy how they were just babies not even yesterday. At 17 they could possibly find their mates. If they each have a mate than the guys and I have decided that one will be King of the werewolves, one will be king of the vampires, one will be king of the witches, and the other will be king of all supernatural creatures. My fingers are crossed that their mates are kind and loving. All twelve of my oldest children are teenagers. Obviously, as I pointed out my four oldest are 17. My four oldest girls are 16. I called it on the two that would have our hands full with. It's like they just want to rile us up. Bristol and Brynlee.... Brynlee still loves to light Harlow's bottoms on fire. Harlow still loves to annoy the hell out of Brynlee. Sawyer and Hudson are 15 and they are still my sweet little angels. My least destructive of the bunch. Rhett is 14 and still a lovable little turd unless provoked. He can still heal himself just as quick. Maybe even quicker! I only know this because Osiris stabbed Rhett with a dagger in his damn leg. Before I could blink Rhett's leg was heal and Osiris ended up with the dagger through his hand. Jersey is my bubbly and brilliant 13-year-old. You're probably wandering if we had any more children. The answer is yes. Dimitri and I had one more. Our youngest child named Zena Marie. She is 10 years old. We actually waited longer than we planned to have more. She is a spitting image of me except... You guessed it. Her eyes are that of her father. She is an even balance between Dimitri and I. Paxton and I... Like Dimitri had one more. Our youngest is Ava Lea (Lee). She will be 8 this year. She is an even mixture of both of us. Her laugh is so contagious. Hendrix and I had.... 2 more. We had a set of twins. Helix is our youngest son. He was born 5 minutes before his sister Harlee. The twins are polar opposite. Helix looks like Hendrix but acts exactly like me. Harlee looks exactly like me but acts exactly like Hendrix. Helix and Harlee are turning 4. So, as you can tell we started to truly space the age gap a bit. All the older children are dressed and ready. I'm working on Harlee's hair now. Dominic, Payton, Harlow, and Osiris let Harlee pick her dress. They knew if it wasn't pink or if she didn't like it there was no getting that girl in that outfit. We all went to the designer that does all our ball attire and Harlee immediately went to a bright pink frilly tutu dress. The girl loves her pink. Osiris helped pick out her little shoes. She opted for white laced flats. To tie her flats in with her dress Harlow picked out a white sash belt for her. Harlee says princesses should wear pink.