Chapter 30

"He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words."

Once I have showered after that brutal training session I decided to enjoy the next couple hours before dinner by the Koi Pond. I walk into Dimitri's library and quickly steal a book from one of his shelves. You wouldn't think Dimitri would be into chick novels however, the book in my hand tells a different story. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks. If I told anyone that he would either deny it, kill me, or both. I tuck the book into my chest and skip over to Hendrix's room and steal his favorite throw blanket. I'm telling you this has now became mine. I skip out out Hendrix's room and head to Paxton's room to steal one of his shirts. His shirts look like dresses on me but they're so comfortable that I don't even care. I glide out of his room and rummage through Orion's drawers looking for a certain pair of socks.

Found them!!

Tales from the crypt high socks. They'll look like knee socks on me but honestly I don't give two fucks. They go well with Paxton's dark grey shirt. I put my slides back on and skip down the stairs with Dimitri's book and Hendrix's blanket tucked into my chest. When I skip down the last step I run into my mates. I hide Dimitri's book and Hendrix's blanket behind my back and come to a completely stop in front of them.

"Where you off to in a hurry?" Dimitri asks.

"To the Koi Pond." I respond.

"That shirt looks familiar." Paxton's says with his eyebrow raised.

"I'm sure it does." I sass back with a smirk.

"Are those my socks?" Orion questions with an amused look.

"Nopppppe! They're mine." I respond popping my p with a smile.

"What's behind you're back?" Hendrix asks.

"Nothing?!" I answer way too fast while I'm backing away from the guys.

"Wait, do you have shorts on under my shirt." Paxton asks as he is trying to lift the shirt up.

"You mean my shirt, right?" I laugh out.

"Raise the shirt Aspen!" Dimitri grumbles.

"I can't." I whine.

Paxton quickly lifts the shirt and they have a sight in front of them. I'm in really short as hell shorts. When Paxton lowers the shirt Orion quickly turns me around and both items are out in plain sight. I turn back around and bring the items in front of me. I can't help it I love taking my mates' things.

"You little shit. My blanket." Hendrix says with amusement.

I thought the book was hidden behind the blanket which it actually wasn't. The spine of the book was facing the guys.

"Who's fucking book is that?!" Paxton says while trying to hold in his laugh. I just stand in front of them with a mischievous grin.

"I mean she's in Paxton's shirt, my socks, and obviously that's Hendrix's precious blanket." Orion calls out. All heads turn towards Dimitri. All I can do is do a full belly laugh. I bend over clutching my stomach while I burst into laughter. When I look at Dimitri his ears are pink and he has a mortified look on his face. This causes me to laugh even harder.

"Dimitri's book?" Hendrix sounds so confused.

"A bloody chick book?" Paxton says equally confused as Hendrix.

"Shut up. And you better get your little ass to the Koi Pond before I physically make that ass red." Dimitri says in a low growl. I turn on my heels and head towards the back door.