9. Lure Me In

Luella's 1st Person POV

Jimin swiftly gets off the bed and starts to strip himself, starting with him unbuttoning his dress shirt. My mouth waters when I see his perfect washboard abs.

How is this man real?

As Jimin takes off his pants, I make quick work of taking off my dress and removing my bra, making me fully naked for him. The whole time I'm undressing, my eyes are on him.

The man's body is a work of art. And, he's working with both length and girth down there.  I gulp at the thought of him inside of me.

As soon as he's fully bare, he gets back onto the bed. I move off to the side, on my knees, as I watch him lay on his back on the center of the mattress.

"Mount me," Jimin commands me with a raspy voice that doesn't fail to turn me on.

"Not yet," I croon out, making Jimin arch a brow at me as if he's not sure what I'm about to do. But, as soon he sees me position my head between his legs, he has a pleased smirk. I look at him while I let my fingers wrap around the base of his cock. I lick a stripe up his member then wrap my lips around the head of it, allowing my tongue to swirl all around the tip.

"Fuuuck," Jimin growls out, which makes me really want to drive him even more wild. So, I take as much of him into my mouth while my hands are now fondling his balls. He groans out so sexily for me while my head bobs up and down his shaft. He places his hands on my head and he thrusts, fucking my mouth and making me slightly gag.

"You're taking me like a good girl," he grunts as he continues to thrust in and out of my mouth. I gag yet again, as he pushes his cock in so deep that it hits the back of my throat. I hum in pleasure as I admire the sight of Jimin losing his composure and moaning out.

"Oh, fuuuck," he growls while pulling his cock out of my mouth.

He moves his upper body slightly to the right and grabs a condom out of the drawer of his nightstand. I snatch the foil packet from him and do the honors of opening it and putting the protection over his hard cock that's all ready for me. As soon as he's covered. I get on top, line up his length with my hole, and sink right down, slowly, whimpering at the feeling of him filling me up.

"Oh, Jimin," I cry out as I start moving up and down his cock. Jimin has his hands on my tits, and I have my hands on his chest.

"You feel so fucking good," Jimin utters out in his raspy voice, both of us gazing at each other with hooded eyes. He pinches and twists my nipples, making me lightly squeal as I grind myself back and forth, one of my hands now on myself with my middle finger rubbing my clit which helps me reach my climax.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," I breathe out as I let myself come on top of the beautiful man beneath me. A moment later, I lean forward and wrap my arms around his neck. He place his hands on my back, and I can feel him thrust up into me, making me moan out.

"Fuck, Yes, Jimin!" I scream, in awe of how this man is fucking me. He captures my lips with his, roughly kissing me and making me moan into his mouth. A couple minutes pass and he flips me over so that I'm on my back and he's on top of me. Our lips are still locked as he snaps his hips against me. We're moaning in unison, and I can feel my walls tighten once again.