Happy Birthday.

Gulf POV:

" She loves u Gulf !" Mild told me.

" I know.... But I don't have feelings for her. I can only see her as my friend! "
I was sincere with that.

" Then u must tell her.... Ur silence gives her more hope to keep pushing. She'll get hurt when she finds out that u don't love her! " Mild complained

" What should I do Mild? " I was very confused. " She's planning to introduce me to her parents very soon!" I added.

" Shiaaa!.... Seriously?" Mild was shocked.

I threw myself on the bed. My mind is very exhausted with all this drama!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanya and I used to be friends since high school. We're now in college and she acts more clingy than normal.  She constantly gets jealous whenever she sees me speaking to other girls. At first, I didn't understand her intentions until when she confessed her feelings to me.

Thanya is a beautiful girl with a pure heart. She has been very helpful to me since highschool. Maybe its because I helped her get an "A"  in her math test. Since then, she got very used to me. Mild is my childhood friend. After seeing Thanya's attitudes, he started teasing me with her but I often threatened him with my punch.

Now we are about to finish our college and Thanya gets more serious with this issue. I'm afraid to tell her the truth because it will break her heart. We've been good friends since the start and I don't want to ruin it.

Then suddenly, my phone rang displaying Thanya's digits. Mild looked at me with his playful eyes. I knew what was playing in his mind...

" U utter any word, I smash ur brain!" I threatened him, making him burst in laughter while running away.

"Silly!" I spoke as he exited the room.

" Hello Thani..." I greeted her. She normally likes it when I call her by this nickname.

" Hello Gupie... How's ur day?" She sounded so happy.

" Just fine..... And urs?"

" A very happy one..." She exclaimed.

" Wow! What's the happy news?"

" Don't tell me u've forgotten Gupie!" She sounded heartbroken.

I remained silent, trying to digest her words.

" Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong!" She called out my name.

" Thani.... I'm so sorry!" I spoke sadly.
" I really can't remember anything..."
I confessed.

She hang up on me.

" Thani......" I called but the line was already off. I tried to dial her again but the line was unavailable.

" Damn!" I cursed my mind.

I was writing my works when Mild rushed in dramatically.

" Mild.......!"  I wanted to scold him.

" How forgetful I am now days! And u didn't even bother to remind me of it !" He complained.

" Remind u on what?" I wondered

" Its Thanya's birthday tomorrow........! Remember?" He screamed happily.

That caught me! How comes I forgot about her very special day?

Immediately I took my phone to dial her but the line was busy.

" Damnit!" I cursed again

" Don't tell me she called to remind u about that!" Mild looked worried.

" She didn't remind me. I totally forgot!" I complained.

" Hahahaha, I always tell u to be careful with ur girlfriend's affairs!"

" She's not my girlfriend Mild! And u know that!" I scolded him.

" But she's a girl..... and a friend!" Mild kept teasing. I decided to ignore him!

" Then what's your taste? U've never confessed catching feelings for anyone! Are u a robot?" He wondered.

I just looked at him, I was so fed up.

" Khuṇ chxb p̄hū̂chāy? ( U like men? )" Mild screamed on top of his lungs just for me to spank his head in return.

" U're such a dickhead Mild!" I spoke while walking away. His words were confusing me even more. I need time to think on how I'm supposed to settle things with Thani. I'm too lazy to remember even my own birthday sometimes! " My fault!" I thought.