Third time

Everybody is busy organizing everything, ready to welcome P'Mew home. I took a proper shower and dressed up. I wanna look good today.

It didn't take long when I heard the gates opening

It didn't take long when I heard the gates opening. I stood up quickly to go outside when I saw Kaownah already waiting at the entrance as usual. Doesn't he have anything better to do?

"Hey, go check if everything is well prepared in the kitchen" I told him

"But I have to be here for bo-"

"And what am I here for?" I interrupted

He sent sharp daggers at me before storming in the house. Now I'm free!

I went to open the car door just to find him in his flat face as usual. This man!

"P'Mew!" I called him abit louder since he remained stuck on his seat inspecting his sleeves after I opened the car door

"P'Mew!" I called him abit louder since he remained stuck on his seat inspecting his sleeves after I opened the car door. He didn't recognize my presence until when I had to call him!

"Gulf?"

I liked the way he stared at me. He looked totally surprised and that made me happy. I'm glad I could surprise him

"I thought u were in the office!" he continued and I just smiled before pulling him out. He tensed up by my grab but then he relaxed and smiled.

"Isn't it obvious that u're missed?" I teased him just to make his smile broaden even more. I really love his smile. I wish he smiles to me everyday

"What a genuine confession!" he spoke huskily and now we're inches closer. I could feel goosebumps on my skin b'se of his intoxicating scent. P'Mew will be the death of me b'se I deeply like him!

"Ahem!" A fake cough interrupted us

"Welcome home boss Mew!" Kaownah spoke with a broad smile. I wanted to throw up b'se of his daylight fake smile

I know he's jealous! But P'Mew is mine!

----------

We were having dinner together for the second time and it wasn't as nervous as how it felt back in his penthouse. I'm starting getting used to P'Mew and same to him. I can feel changes in him since he arrived b'se he didn't wear that flat face for awhile.

"U look very happy! Mind to share?"

"Sure!" I spoke while lifting the fork to feed him a piece of meat. He looked surprised but I just maintained a calm face, trying to convince him that it's something normal. I don't wanna hide my feelings towards him since he already showed me his good side while at his penthouse. He laughed at my silly jokes and even cuddled me in my sleep! I'll be so dumb to think he has no feelings for me. He just can't show it fully so I'll have to make him do it fully!

He opened his mouth while staring deep into my eyes. I gulped very hard!

"Stop staring or I'll change my mind!" I spoke while pulling the fork back to me

"Okay okay!" He opened his mouth with his eyes closed. I admired his prominent sharp nose and his veiny neck. This man is indeed very blessed

After eating, P'Mew excused himself for an early rest. He complained of being tired and I understood that one.

I was in my bedroom but I couldn't sleep. I wish to see P'Mew. I missed the way we slept together a month ago!

My legs got up then headed outside. It's as if they're making decisions of their own b'se I personally didn't want to do this. But I'm yet standing at his door!

I had to open the door slowly and get inside his huge bedroom. I've been in here once in his absence but now, it becomes uncomfortable for me after feeling his cologne scent. He's asleep!

I wish I laid next to him but I'm very sure that I'll pass out and eventually, I'll get caught the next day

I wish I laid next to him but I'm very sure that I'll pass out and eventually, I'll get caught the next day. I better take things slow like how Thani adviced me.

Speaking of Thani, she's planning to come over to U.S very soon to visit her phi! I can't imagine how it's gonna be!

"It's obvious that u're missing me!" I jumped with the husky voice coming from him. Damnit! I thought he slept!

"U scared me!" I scolded him.

"U scared me even more!" He smiled

"I was just... checking up on u!"

"U never checked on me via phone!"

" I waited u to check on me first!"

" Did I say I was going to?"

I scoffed. This shit head! Really?

" U know what, badnight!" I spoke while walking away. I was so fed up!

Before I could open the door, I felt muscular hands hugging my waist.

Tell me I'm dreaming!

" I got very tight at work!" He confessed

I felt my insides melting of his heavy voice closer to my ears. It sent shivers down my spine and I felt goosebumps

"Sleep with me Gulf!" He added. I swear, I feel like I'm in heaven right now. It'll be the third time sharing a bed with him. I feel the luckiest gay!

---

We are on bed and P'Mew is already asleep. Despite being exhausted, he still sleeps like a baby. How to hate this man! I can put him in my tiny pocket!

I slowly crawled towards him and then cuddled him. He didn't ask me to but I felt like he needed one, that's why he asked to sleep together. I placed his head on my chest while caressing his fur hair. He was breathing soundly and I could feel his warm breath burning my neck. I don't wish to wake up in this dream. I kissed his head before closing my eyes to enjoy the rest of the night.

~•~•~•

I opened my eyes with a vibrating chest and a tickling sensation on my head. I came to realize that I was sleeping on P'Mew's chest and he was humming a song while playing with my messy hair.

I held still, not wanting to distract the moment until when he begun talking.

"I don't know what u've done to me Gulf! I did everything I could to resist myself from feeling this way but I fail!" P'Mew spoke while caressing my ears.

" Avoiding u! Wearing flat face! Being mean to u! Showing that I don't care!But u effortlessly grabbed my attention in most unexpected ways and I hate myself for that! I- I hate being attracted to what belongs to my nong!  I don't wish for her to suffer like I did" then he sighed sadly. I lost my ability to speak after hearing P'Mew's confession. I wish I could hug him so tight right now