Beautiful indeed

I was in lady Sam's luxurious mansion. If I were in a good mood, I could've surveyed around. She literally has a perfect taste of fashion and design.

" Prepare a light dinner and bring in my bedroom!" She ordered the chef before taking me to her black bedroom. By the mean time, I wasn't crying anymore b'se lady Sam pleaded with me for such a long time. So I decided to calm down so as to minimize her worry over me. She cares so goddamn much!

" Would u like to have a warm bath?" She asked in a gentle way.

" Sure!" I needed it to relax my body.

After shower and everything, I was in brand new pink PJs and a fluffy rabbit hairband. She excused herself as I got dressed and after a while, she came back in the room holding a tray of rice porridge. She looked exhausted as well

"Feeling better?" She asked. I nodded.

"C-can I feed u, if u don't mind?"

My eyes popped out. She wanna what?

" N-no. U look tired yourself. Use this time to get a shower and eat dinner!"

" Are u okay with it?" She's worried.

I placed my hand on top of hers. She stared down at my hand then back to my face. Her cheeks were getting red.

" By any chance, are u blushing?"

"What?! No! Hey!" She covered her cheeks while getting up immediately. I just smiled. She might look tough from outside but she's very delicate inside.

It was bed time and lady Sam pleaded with me to sleep with her. Her excuse was that she's scared sleeping alone after what she encountered in Fiat's house. I laughed. How can she be scared when I'm the one who went there first and I was alone for 10 mins

" Why did u even leave without me?"

" I forgot. U see, Mew really pissed me off that I even forgot to tell u. Sorry!"

"It's okay but please, don't go anywhere without informing me!" She insisted.

I nodded politely.

"Speaking of Mew, he called to know about u. He complained that u didn't pick any of his calls. He's worried!"

"Him? Worried my ass! He treated me like trash wen I tried talking abt Gulf!"

" I don't understand. I thought Mew loved Gulf!" She spoke thoughtfully

" Wait, u know abt this?" I wondered

" Well, Gulf asked me not to tell u b'se he wanted to tell u himself. But before u came, Mew and Gulf spent alot of times together. So I thought maybe...!"

" Then why he's acting like a prick?"

Lady Sam stared at me. Shit! Language!

" Sorry, I slipped!"

"It's okay. But no matter what, I'll fight for u and Gulf. I know he's innocent!"

I felt a relief in my heart and hugged her. I'm glad she understands me. Gulf was right about her. She's just perfect!

~•~•~•

Several days have passed and there's no news of Fiat's disappearance. He was my only hope to extract some information and now he's gone. I pray the police finds him still alive. People start doubting about Kaownah since he's not gone like his supposedly crime partner. But he defends himself by saying he doesn't know the guy. Still, I can smell something fishy and I'm glad P'Ann is very good at detecting crimes.

Gulf's case is still a hot topic and the fact that Fiat was attacked and kidnapped proves that something's up!

P'Mew goes back to work as normal and he spends most of his time with Kaownah. I wonder if he's just so stupid or he knows what he's doing!