Traitor

I was at the park, watching children playing with their parents and feeding ducks. Some were jogging and some chatting. I sighed heavily. I fucked up!

My phone vibrated only to display Fiat's name on the screen. I didn't want any distraction so I mute the phone. After some few minutes he called again and I mute him. I'm not in mood to speak to anyone right now. He shoot me a text saying:
"Please pick the phone. It's important"

I was about to call him back when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Fuck me! I hate this man and I've been avoiding him. I hid my disgust by planting a fake smile

"What a surprise to see u here!" He started. I almost throw-up b'se of him

"Not really. This is a public place!"

"Yeah but I normally don't see u here"

"I don't come here often!"

"Then it's my lucky day! " He smiled cheerfully. I wonder if he's mentally well b'se he's always acting like this whenever around me. I'm hating this!

" I came here to clear my mind so, if u don't mind. I really wanna be alone!"

" I can see that. Is it something about your job? Or ur girlfriend cheated?"

"None!" I spoke in-between my teeth.

" U can share if u don't mind!" He insisted. I really wish to curse him.

" I can handle myself. I always do!"

He sighed then pat my shoulder.

"Just call whenever u need my help!"

I faked a smile and offered a thank you before he could finally leave me at peace. I swear, I hate him for nothing!

I spent half of my day thinking about my mistake of exposing P'Mew to his nong. He'll finally kill me b'se I know he's not ready to reveal us to the world. As it got darker, I had to walk back home, thinking about how I can explain this to P'Mew before his nong snaps at him. Thani looked mad earlier and I don't wish to see them argue because of me. They're both important people in my life. I'll ask my granny for advice before I go to bed.

I didn't find P'Mew in his bedroom, probably he'll be overworking tonight and he'll spend the night at his penthouse. I wanted to check on him after dinner to warn him about Kaownah but I changed my mind and planned on telling him face to face at the office tomorrow. That will be my excuse for going to see him. After calling my granny, I couldn't tell her about it either b'se she doesn't know I'm gay. So I ended up making stories with her until I got a mood to sleep.

~•~•~•~

I woke up very early, prepared well and dashed out. The mansion was very quiet, atleast I escaped Kaownah's annoying voice. But I couldn't get over what I overheard yesterday. I should surely warn P'Mew to keep a close eye.

I reached the office and the first thing was that everyone was staring at me. I felt uneasy about it and decided to go to my office. I wonder if all staff know that I'm gay now. I opened my computer and before I could do anything, Mai came rushing in with a serious face. Something is not right!

"What have u done!" She started. I almost asked what was going when the door flung open, revealing Lady Sam.

" Out of all people, how could u?" She started. I almost said something but the police rushed inside to arrest me.

" You have the right to remain silent. Anything u say can and will be used against u in a court of law!"

I didn't wanna rush my reaction so I let them drag me out. Whatever this is, I'm sure I have nothing to do with it! I came face to face with P'Mew outside the office. He just glared at me blankly.