Enlighten me!

" What do u think u're doing?"

I just glared at him. We are in his master bedroom and P'Mew keeps questioning me things that I don't bother to reply. I'm simply ignoring him b'se he deserves it. He's a dick!

"GULF! I'M TALKING TO U!"

" What do u want me to say? Huh! U push me away then u want me to act as if I wasn't hurt? U think I'm a rock?"

" So u did that just to annoy me? "

" Did what? " I raised one brow.

He sighed then looked down.

" U know what, I fail to understand u at all! I don't know how to act around u anymore because u're confusing me!"

" It's u who is confusing me Gulf!" He panicked. I frowned. What on earth?

" I waited for u in this room for eternity just to hear that u're hanging out with some girl, then later, u come to seduce me at the pool and expect me to smile? Then from nowhere, I see u acting all lovey-dovey with her during dinner! And to make things even worse, u planned to spend the night with her! What do u take me for? A play thing?"

I was surprised with how P'Mew can talk. I've never seen him talk this much. I was angry at first but hearing him talk his much made part of me jump in joy. I can see his possessiveness

" Then it was a big misunderstanding btn us! U failed to openly invite me to ur room and I kept forcing ways to make u invite me! How could I know?"

He was staring at me unbelievably.

" U could just say it to me directly!"

" Remind me why u failed? " I smirked

He smiled in defeat!

" U really know how to surprise me in most unexpected ways Gulf! Congrats" he spoke while pouring a glass of wine

" And u really know how to get in my nerves! Ur words this afternoon were very blunt! I almost ditched dinner!"

" So ur fake girlfriend helps to scheme all these plans of getting me jealous?" He spoke while handling me a glass of wine. I really needed it to calm down.

" More like it!" I spoke while sipping.

" She told u to call me an ass? A dick?"
I chocked on my drink. I almost forgot I spoke all those dirty words on him! Shit

"Well.... U see... I really didn't mean it" I tried to explain as he kept walking towards me. My heart begun racing.

" I had to postpone my meeting with the CEO's tonight because of u! How are u gonna fix that?" He spoke while staring deep into my eyes. I felt weak!

" I- I didn't ask u to postpone!" He hit the wall using his muscular hands, locking me btn them. It suffocated me!

" U drive me crazy! U know that?" His husky words made me horny ASAP!

" Enlighten me daddy!" I played dirty.

Mew's gaze turned darker and it down on me letting them eat whole out of me.

" Say it again!" He commanded.

" Please daddy, enlighten ur baby!" I spoke in the most seductive way possible. I can't wait to face what's ahead of me. He'll surely rip me apart!

" Fuck!" he muttered while shutting his eyes tight. His veins are now visible on his muscular hands and his ears are very red. He was panting heavily and I could see something protruding his trouser. He now looks hotter than ever!

"Daddy... " I called to him. He grabbed the back of my head, hesitating to pull me for a kiss. He's fighting it so badly!

" Kiss me daddy..." I begged

"I - I can't! This is not- it's not right mh!" He moaned as I held his 9 inched wood

" Prove to me that it's not right!" I demanded while massaging his huge bulge which is now fighting to shoot!

" Ah, ahh G-gulf! P-please ah, fuck!"

I claimed his lips while massaging the head of his length, turning him on like fire. He grabbed me roughly, kissing the hell out of me. I guess he's been practicing priesthood for long since he started cumin before I could hold his real meat. It made me feel more confident to explore other parts of his burning body like neck, chest, toned abs and eventually, facing his monster

"A-are u sure about this?" He's hesitant

" U don wanna try?" I asked playfully.

He bit his lips and I found it sexily hot. He failed to hide his true desires and I was ready to explore them all for him.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" He threw his head back as I swallowed his tip right after unbuckling his trousers. I kept licking and playing with his cum like a pro turning him even wilder. I've never done this before but it just feels so right doing it with daddy Mew. I've always dreamt making him moan my name and I feel like it's gonna happen soon!

I gagged everytime I took the shaft deeper to my throat. He grabbed handful of my hair and started fucking my mouth while moaning. His thrusts fastened and I did my best to pleasure him fully. His veiny length was no joke!

"Am bout to cum baby!" He groaned

After a few deep thrusts, he released his 1 litre of magma in my tiny mouth while moaning my name erotically!

"U're crazy!" He was panting heavily.

"Ur milk is hot n heavy!" I teased while licking the remains of cum on my lips

" I can't believe u made me cum!"

"I can take u over and over again!"

He breathed out heavily then lift me up. He gripped my shoulders tightly.

"What abt my nong?" He sound guilty

" I will explain to her the situation"

"What do u mean?" He narrow his eyes

" I'll handle it but u need to trust me!"

He looked hesitant so I pecked his lips.

"Gulf..." He looked surprised.

"What? U still can't believe ur gay?"

He huffed. I laughed at his reaction.

I've been sharing a bed with P'Mew and spending time with him, getting to know him closer. I didn't wanna take things fast so I refused having sex with him. Luckily he respected my decision.

P'Mew parked the car and it down on us seeing Thanya in the mansion. Our vacation was over so we headed back home just to find this surprise. She hugged us happily and P'Mew looked kinda uncomfortable. I know it's a difficult period for us but I believe everything will fall in it's place and P'Mew will no longer have to worry.

"Wow, ur office is really big!" Thanya commented. She came over to visit me at work and it wasn't a bad idea introducing her officially to lady Sam. I almost burst in laughter seeing lady Sam all red and blushing on the sight of this beautiful angel. She almost fainted wen Thanya shook hands with her. She really couldn't get her shit together! 🤣