Emotional trauma.

I woke up feeling a heavy head and itchy body. I tried to seat up and stretch before deciding to open my eyes to welcome another day. Big mistake! My eyes landed on the table watch and to my surprise, I was 30 minutes late. I dashed to my bathroom to get a quick preparation. After that, I dashed out of my room, not minding to close the door. I headed to the parking lot just to find the chauffeur dosing in the car. He quickly got up as I got inside the car.

~In the office~

" U're late my boy!" Mai scolded me.

"Um, it won't happen again miss!" Then I winked at her just to get a quick, short smile from her. She's acting professional infront of other employees b'se of her position but she's just so cool

"Gup... Lady Sam came looking for u"

Fiat spoke worriedly. My eyes popped out. I'm so dead! I thanked him before heading towards her office in the upper floor, holding other documents

~In her office~

"U were late today..." She spoke without looking at me. She's pissed.

"My apologies. It won't happen again"

She looked at me without blinking.

"Have a seat please...."

I was preparing to seat when the office door flung open. I froze to see P'Mew for the first time in the office. Gorgeous

He looked like a completely different person

He looked like a completely different person. I gulped then divert my eyes from him. Why does he look so serious?

"Tell Mai to cancel staff meeting. I've got an important meeting awaiting me"

P'Mew spoke huskily and Sam nodded

Then the door shut close. It was silent

"He look pissed!" Lady Sam spoke while glaring at me pointedly. But why me?

"Have I done something wrong?"

"Maybe! I saw the way he looked at u!"

I just remained silent. Not after acting so careless towards him last night.

"So, about Thanya!" She turned serious

"What about her?"

"Are u serious abt marrying her?" I was caught off guard. I didn't see this comin

" I'm sorry to say but the information between Thanya and I is confidential, lady Sam" I played her own cards.

She breathed out shakily. Did I see it wrong? She looks as if she's abt to cry.

"Okay, u may go!" She looked so red.

~In my office~

" What happened? Did she scold u?" Fiat asked worriedly.

" Not at all. Thank you for caring" I spoke while sitting down. Something tells me that lady Sam is in love with Thanya and she's sad to hear this news

"Gulf, are u alright?" Fiat asked again

"Well, how can u tell if someone is in love and is afraid to loose that love?"

He smiled again. He's always smiling whenever I ask him about love stuff.

"Uum! First, he/she acts possessive. He/she gets hurts easily. He/she will do anything to keep- Wait, why are u asking? Are u afraid of loosing him?"

I looked at Fiat but he avoided my gaze

" Are u alright?" I asked concerned.

"I'm fine!" He spoke while turning back to his computer. Did I ask a wrong question this time? Did I remind him of something and hurt his feelings unknowingly? I should stop involving him in this b'se he has a fragile heart

It was lunch time and I was preparing to go out when Mai dashed in our office

"U upset Mew last night didn't u?" Mai spoke breathlessly, was she running?

" What's going on?"

" He fired 50 employees today and I almost got fired b'se I delayed to call off staff meeting! U messed up, big time!"

" Wait, it can't be b'se of me!"

" I'm afraid if u spoke something to piss him off last night b'se u were drunk and we were talking about him!" She blurted everything out and it down on me seeing Fiat frozen to hear the news

"Can we go out for a bit?" I excused us

~Dining area~

" Boss Mew faces emotional trauma. If it happens his mood is slightly ruined, he causes chaos to the employees since he fails to get hold of his own emotions"

" U mean P'Mew has elements of post-traumatic stress disorder?"

"Yeah. And it sometimes leads to poor decision making such as commiting suicide. So, did u piss him last night?"

I gulped before nodding my head.

" I knew it!" She spoke while pinching my ear. Why is she punishing me now?

"Ouch! It's hurts!" I complained

"U don't have to mistreat him to get his attention. Now that u know, u better go ask for his forgiveness before he hangs himself and u loose him forever!" She scolded me and now I'm feeling guilty.

It was evening already so I collected my belongings and went out of the office. Fiat was no where to be seen so I think he left early. He's acting weird.

I went back home and waited for P'Mew but there was no sign of him. I wonder if he'll spend the night in his pent house. Mai told me that I need to have a password to access that place.

I waited until 6 A. M but there was no sign of him. I'm afraid if he'll make a stupid decision. But I didn't do something very bad to piss him that off. I despise P'Mew's ex-fiance for causing such trauma. It risks his precious life!

---------

I dunno how I passed out but I found myself waking up on the couch. My neck hurts badly and I woke up before time. I went to my room to bath and prepare for another stressful day in the office. I wonder if P'Mew is doing fine.

After everything was ready, I decided to go to the office early. I went straight to Lady Sam's office and waited for her.

It was around 7:45 when she got in the office. She didn't look surprised to see me and her mood turned even darker.

Do I piss people?

"What brings u here so early in the morning?" She spoke nonchalantly.

"Goodmorning. I'm here to make a friendly agreement with u, lady Sam!"