Truth out

"What the hell?" Mew spoke furiously

"I'm sorry for bucking in without permission. There's something very important u must know, can't hide it"

I gave him my death glare and he gave me a flat face. What's wrong with him?

"Or maybe Gulf should tell u. He knows everything and he's acting as if nothing happened. Boss Mew deserves to know what happened Gulf!"  He insisted

" Are u out of ur mind? " I asked him

The guards were rushing in to grab Kaownah but P'Mew asked them to back off. I'm hating this, P'Mew is starting to boil up, not a good sign!

"I think u are! U can't keep this from boss Mew, he deserves to know about-"

"ABOUT WHAT?! STOP RUNNING AROUND THE BUSH AND TELL ME!"

He roared. This is what I'm talking abt

"Look, I was gonna tell u abt it but not now. Maybe after work?" I bargained

" ARE U PLAYING WITH ME GULF? " he narrowed his eyes.

" Okay fine, then, somewhere private? " I kept bargaining

" Just spill what she told u Gulf!" Kaownah intervened

"Can't u stick that nose elsewhere?"
I scolded the nosy Kaownah!

"EVERYBODY, OUT OF MY OFFICE!" P'Mew ordered. Everyone except me!

Now, it's just the two of us. I looked down. I didn't see this coming! I wish we remained happy, bickering about his nong but Kaownah, that scumbag!

"Speak up!" He commanded

"P'Ann came home yesterday!" Then I looked at him. He stood from his seat abruptly, as if his attention got caught

"Wh-what?!" His face fell, I pitied him

"She had something important to speak to u, I told her u were out of the city, so she asked me to deliver it to u instead"

" Wh-where's she? "

" On the plane now, she's permanently leaving for America, with her wife! "

His eyes popped out. I've never seen P'Mew acting like this. I feel very bad!

"W-wife? H-how?" He looked confused

"The day of ur wedding, she got informed that her girlfriend had poisoned herself, she was in comma!"

P'Mew sat heavily on his chair.

" She hid it from u, and from everyone, that she was in a secret relationship with another lady. She agreed to marry u b'se of her parents, but hearing that her girlfriend was commatozed, she couldn't pretend like it didn't happen, so she chose to ditch the wedding for her girlfriend's sake! She asks for forgiveness, she wants u to move on b'se she already married her and they're gonna start a family in America!"

" How dare she?" P'Mew murmured then got up from his chair furiously.

" Please, calm do-"

" LEAVE!" he roared. I obeyed and left the office quickly. I don't want to piss him even more, he's sensitive right now and he needs some air. I get it!

"What happened?" Lady Sam asked like a concerned daughter-in-law.

" P'Ann happened!"

Her eyes popped out.

" She's in town?"

" Not really! She asked me to deliver a message to P'Mew!" I spoke casually

"How did u? How does she know u?"