Drowning

I'm out of the city today. Only few of us were selected to join this 1 month trip to the country side where a certain construction project was to be held. Lady Sam told me that P'Mew will be here that's why she selected me to join other experts. I'm loving this deal!

"Boss Mew will arrive shortly, let's keep surveying the entire area!" The head engineer announced as the rest of us did our duties. No sooner, P'Mew arrived in a cloud white overall and a helmet to symbolize his high position.

And he still had his flat face displayed

"How's the progress?" He asked

The head engineer started explaining everything and as P'Mew raised his face, he didn't look pleased to see me.

Minutes later:

"What ar'u doing here?" he scolded me

"Doing my work, why?" I acted normal

" U aren't supposed to be here! "

I almost gave him an arrogant answer when I recalled of his health condition.

"I know, but I want to be here and get more experience. That's why u let me travel all the way from Thailand, right?

" (Huffs) Did I?" he raised his one brow

"But u gave me shelter at ur place. P'Mew, u really have a kind heart!"

He frowned. I know I sound weird!

" I really don't understand u kid!"

Then he left. I believe he'll understand me sooner or later. Just the matter of time and he'll get to know about me!

We stayed on the sun for such a long time, luckily I had my helmet on all the time. Field work isn't easy, maybe that's why P'Mew didn't want me here at all!

The sun had set and it was dinner time. My whole body was itchy and sunburnt. But I decided to join others anyway since I can't stay all alone in this huge hotel room. I was on my way out when I met some people, they didn't look ordinary so I acted careful.

"Hey beautiful boy! U alone?" One of those strangers approached me. I tried looking for security guards but they weren't present. I knew something was fishy about these strange men (rapist)

"Come with us. We'll give u money!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I threatened.

"Hahaha, cute and fierce! What a beauty. I'll be lucky to lay u tonight!" the other stranger spoke smugly

" LEAVE HIM ALONE, DICKHEADS! "
A certain heavy voice intervened. It was P'Mew's. I ran to him and hugged him. He got startled but chose to ignore it for now to deal with those dickheads.

"Sorry boss. We didn't know he was with you!" They apologized fearfully

" DISAPPEAR BEFORE I TURN UR FACES INTO PULP!" His heavy voice roared from where I laid on his chest