I'm Gay!

" Are u sure it's gonna work?" Lady Sam asked. I wasn't sure but we had to give it a try. I wrote a letter to Thanya explaining about my current identity and that she should kindly forgive me for taking too long to say the truth. I begged her to be free to choose what her heart would desire but also to take a closer consideration for Lady Sam since she's a person I trust so deeply. I arranged a special appointment with her but I won't show up b'se I have no guts of seeing Thanya breaking down infront of me. Instead, Lady Sam will be there to transfer my letter and take care of her since it will be hard for Thanya to digest the news all alone.

" I have to do this lady Sam. I don't want history to repeat itself like what happened to P'Mew and P'Ann. Please, take good care of Thanya for me. And don't tell her that I'm with her phi! "

" Consider everything done! " She spoke before entering her tinted car, ready to go to the appointment area. I believe she'll handle her diligently.

I headed back home just to find some guests leaving the mansion. After making sure they're completely gone, I headed to P'Mew's room to know what's going on. He was in the shower
so I passed through some documents which were probably discussed earlier

" LEAVE THOSE PAPERS!" he roared.

"What's going on?" I asked while returning the documents. He's angry

"Nothing!" He spoke while drying his body. He was avoiding my eyes so I walked to him and hugged his back. His body tensed up so I tried to make him relax by caressing his back smoothly. 

"What's happening daddy?"

" Stupid office duties!" He groaned

"C'mon na, everything will be fine!" I tried to charm him so that he may not loose his temper. He hasn't been in that state for awhile and I wish it remains like that. I should take care of him!

"I believe we'll work it out, but for now please, just breathe daddy!" I pleaded

He turned to me then held my waist closer. He placed his head against my forehead then breathed out contently

"Thank u for making it easy for me!" He spoke and it down on me to blush. He pushed me backwards until I landed on his king-sized bed then crawled on top of me, still in towels. His wet hair made him look very sexy!

"D-dadyy!" I stammered. He smirked

" U're like a puppy to my eyes Gulf. I'm always happy spending time with u! " With that, he kissed me so deeply, leaving a bruise on my lips. I know he's trying to control his earlier stress by pleasuring me so I should endure it all.

He kept kissing me to my neck, leaving hickeys and I found it really hot of him.

"Aah, d-dadyyy!" I arched upwards as he swallowed my nips in his warm mouth. His tongue twirled seductively making me feel very high and horny.

"Moan for me baby...." He commanded

I moaned louder as he kept sucking me from my navel, down to my hard dick. He blew air to it and I felt goosebumps all over my body. He teased me by sucking my legs and thighs and before I knew it, he took my dick into his wet mouth. I grabbed the sheets, fighting for air as Mew kept devouring my manhood like ice cream. He licked and sucked every bit of me, making my eyes see nothing but sparkling stars.

"Ah- I fuckin n-need u P'Mew..." I spoke while disposing his towel, revealing his angry length, hungry to fuck my hole.

" U don't mean it Gulf..." he insisted. I'm actually not sure if I'm ready but as of now, I need him more than anything.

" Just alittle of u, pleassee!" I begged

P'Mew hesitated before leaning on me fully. We were both panting even before the act and he wasn't sure if I really wanted to do it. He's so caring.

" I'll only rub my head to ur hole. Alert me if I'll be going too far!" He begged.

He started grinding himself against me, causing our bodies to rub in sync. That feeling of his monstrous length grinding my virgin hole made me crazy of wanting more of him. But he was flexible to control me as he distracted me with kisses and pinching my nips.

"U are the death of me daddy-aah!" I moaned while grabbing his soaked hair. I was about to cum so I deepened our kiss and daddy speeded up our grinding, making me moan like crazy.

"Cum with me baby... Aahhh!" We came

It felt so good releasing this stress b'se I was worried sick about Thanya. And daddy also released his working stress. He cuddled me as we were drawn into the depth of heavy sleep. I'm loving us!

I opened my eyes with an empty bed. It was a bright morning and P'Mew already left for the office. I stretched my hands with a smile then fell on his bedsheets, sniffing each and every scent left by daddy Mew. I can't believe this is going to be my life after being his official husband. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I love him.

After preparing myself, I dashed out of the mansion, ready to go to the office wen I heard Kaownah on a phone call. I wanted to ignore it but my ears were too quick to overhear his last words.

Kaownah: Do it quickly, I can't waste any more time before I get caught!

Phone:.....................

Kaownah: JUST FINISH IT, OKAY!

Then he hanged up. He turned around and his phone almost fell on the floor b'se of shock after seeing me. He looked tense and his body trembled with fear

"G-gulf? I- I thought u already l-left!"

"What are u upto?" I glared at him.

His eyes popped out. I got a bad feeling about him so I planned to threaten him when my phone rang, displaying Thanya's digits. I couldn't ignore her call so I had to leave the mansion.

" Can we talk?" She spoke politely.

"Y-yes, where are u at?"

I was hitting the road after Thanya sent me the address of a coffee shop. I had to inform Mai of my absence at work today and I believe P'Mew will understand the excuse. I know he will

"Hi!" I greeted, trying to hide how nervous I am. I can't face her right now

"Hey... I'm glad u came!" She looked pale and her eyes were kinda puffy.

"Look, Thani I-"

" I understand Gulf. Ur letter spoke alot so there's no need to remind me of it!"

I gulped, Thani sighed

" For how long have u been lying?"

" Thani, I never confessed being ur lover. I respected u as my friend!"

" THEN WHY DID U HIDE IT? WHY DID U GO SEE MY PARENTS THAT DAY?"

" It was your birthday Thani. And u invited me so how could I say no?"

" U let my parents tease us as future brides. U even accepted the offer that my dad gave to u, hoping that this was true between us. I fighted for us Gulf!"

" I fought for us too. I didn't want to loose u as my friend that's why I kept it from u. But I can't keep hiding it when there's someone who has true feelings for u. I'm gay! Okay, I love ur brother!"

Her eyes popped out hearing the news. I couldn't control myself until I ended up mentioning P'Mew. I don't think if this was the right thing to do b'se P'Mew will feel guilt and hate me.

" U- u mean P'Mew? " She stammered

" Yes. I know we're not official but I have true love for him. I can't help it!"

Thani gave me unreadable glare. More like confused, shocked, still mad at me!

"P'Mew is g-gay?" Her tone is confused

I don't know why I failed to respond to that question until Thanya decided to storm away from my sight furiously. What have I done today? I fucked up!