Thani's family.

" Really Gupie?" Thanya screamed happily.

" For real!" I assured her.

" I love u so much Gupie. Can't wait to see u tomorrow..." She sounded very happy.

" I'll make it there tomorrow Thani... But u have to forgive me first !"

" Mmmmh, Nope! I shall forgive u only if u do as u promised! " She demanded

I breathed heavily. " Okay Thani... "

" Okay Gupie... See u tomorrow baby" Then she hang up.

" Are u sure about this? " Mild asked.

" There's no any other way Mild! "

We both breathed out heavily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day came and I got myself ready to go to Thani's residence. I promised to go see her parents and celebrate with her there, something which I never did since we started our friendship. She used to plead with me to go see her parents but I constantly denied by ploting several excuses. But this time, she caught my throat. I just have to please her long-term wish. Its not a bad idea so long as it's her birthday........

I took a cab until to the address she allocated me. I tried my best to maintain my composure because I was getting very nervous. I dialed to let her know of my arrival and she sounded very excited. But then, she just informed me of her make up schedule at the mean time so, she asked her brother to fetch me on his way home. I got very uncomfortable. I even wished that Mild was here to accompany me.

I waited for a few seconds before a fancy car parked right infront of me. I was startled. The man in the car pulled down the mirror and smiled patiently.

" U must be my nong's friend..."  His tone was firm and assured.

" Chai ( Yes ) " I responded, trying to hold still. Why does he sound so sure?

" Get in..." He had a very deep voice. I hesitated while walking to the car.

Thani ever told me about his brother who's working abroad. I never got a chance to see him physically but considering the way he titled Thani as 'nong',  probably he might be the one.

" U must be her important guest..." He spoke without facing me. I remained quiet. I didn't have anything to say...

Some minutes later, we arrived and the security guards opened the gates, revealing the physique of their entire mansion. I guess public transport isn't allowed near their mansion that's why he had to fetch me. Their road must be private.

Extravagant...

We walked upto the entrance just to find servants aligned at both sides of the door. They bowed down to show respect and some quickly went for the boxes in the car. He must've done some shopping basing on the quantity of those boxes. I wonder if they're Thanya's birthday presents!

I always believed that expensive houses were only meant for actors and actresses in movies. Well, I must admit that Thani's family proved me wrong! Their entire mansion is like a royal movie to me. I'm not so good at explaining things but I hope y'all understand the kind of wealth I'm talkin' about...

Thani's phi led me to their huge sitting room where I was shocked to death seeing adults whom I bet they're Thani's parents. They looked very elegant with their looks and outfits. Well, Thani's brother looks alike with his mother despite having that manly figure. What am I even thinking?

"Welcome son!" The woman smiled

" Thanks ma'am!" I replied with a high level respect.

" So what's ur name?" The father asked after I sat on the cozy furniture.

" I'm Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong sir!"

" Thanya talks much about u.... She always tell us how helpful and gentle u act towards her.... We appreciate!"

" Its nothing sir.... She's my college mate, same faculty..... Its my duty to help her and others too....." I smiled.

" And she says that u're a genius too!" The woman added with laughter.

" MAE! "

We both turned to see the pitched girl. She looked very stunning with her sparklish dark blue dress with heels. She resembled a daughter of a royal family.... As in deed, her family is royal

" Don't listen to them Gup! " She spoke while walking to my direction.

" Hahahah, u're playing tricks child. U just told me that ur friend is a genius! Was it a big lie?" Her mother laughed.

They started teasing eachother and I was just enjoying to listen their conversations. Then suddenly, my eyes landed on the man climbing down the stairs. He wore an expensive dark maroon suit with a wide V-neck design, exposing parts of his huge chest. I froze. Moments ago when he came to fetch me he was just in his casual wear, but now he just transformed to a handsome prince. Shit! My mind tho!

Most of us in college are just normal teens/ youth, partially matured. On top of that, I'm always around Mild who's just as slender like me, though I'm kinda taller than him. What I'm trying to say is, it's very rare to find a completely matured man like him.

" Gup! Are u alright?" Thani asked, making my thoughts drift back to me.

" Yes Thani...." I smiled.

" That's my phi! His name is Mew. Remember?"

" Wait! U've introduced me to ur friend before?" His phi interrupted.

" Hahaha. Sorry phi! Gup used to ask about my family so I had to explain it to him!" She lied...... I never asked her something like that. I don't remember!

After a few talks, their private party begun. Actually, I've never attended rich people's private parties. This is probably my first!

They made a brief introduction about the history of the Jongcheveevat's and Suppasit's families, evaluation of their past and present status (success and failures), and their general economic wellbeing.

Thani's phi was praised for generating abundant wealth in their family's company but then, they urged him to look for his better half . I saw his mood changing in that topic. He looked unhappy? They even portrayed an example of Thanya and I as future couple, something which I didn't personally agree but just had to fake it.

After that, there was lots to eat and drink. The slow calming music made the moment feel very special. The atmosphere was lively and joyous.

" U'll be available tonight right?" Thani asked happily.

" Why? Something's up?" I was puzzled.

" Moonlight parrtttyyy!" She squelled

" What's that?"

" C'mon Gup! Like the one I did last year at the Southern beach. But this time round I'll just hold it here at home, around the pool, in the garden....." She elaborated

" Uuuumm....." I hesitated.

" Please naa. Don't say no to this! Alot of our colleagues will be here too... It'll be fun Gupie....!" She pleaded.

" Okay. Anything for my birthday girl..." I cheered her up.

" Yeeey!" She screamed happily.