Sleepover

Darkness started covering the orange sky. I felt kinda tired because I spent most of time getting to know about Thani's family. Thani's mother really enjoys talking about the Jongcheveevat's history. She says it resembles a royal family story hahaha. She's right though. She's so good at narrating such stuff just like my late mother. I truly miss her today.....

My phone rang displaying Mild's digits. He informed me about his arrival together with other colleagues at the pool grounds. By the time, I was sitting alone at the balcony staring at the sunset. Thani went to fetch her friends while her parents left the mansion for the teens to enjoy themselves. I have no idea where Thani's brother disappeared to. I wasn't in need of him though. I was just concerned of his wellbeing? Wait! No f*ckn way!

I got up to stretch myself when I heard alot of noises downstairs. I believed our colleagues have arrived so I rushed downstairs to meet Mild and others. They started asking me about the family party that was held earlier but I had no much say on that. I don't gossip

The house servants were scattered everywhere, serving food and drinks to people. Some colleagues were already swimming in the pool while others were chatting in the garden. The space was big enough for everyone to enjoy.

" U don't look happy Gup. Something wrong?" Mild asked concerned.

" I'm okay bud... "

Mild gave me a doubtful look but I just ignored him. Actually, I feel kinda disturbed lately, but I don't want to admit that my mood swing is because of Thani's phi. " I have nothing to do with him anyway !" I thought to myself

" With who?" Mild asked.

Damnit! Didn't know I think this loud.

" I need some air Mild. Take good care of Thani okay? " I assigned him

" Are u gonna leave?" He screamed at the top of his lungs since the banging music was already too loud. I didn't look back when I left. I didn't even have an idea to where I was heading to that's why I couldn't respond to his question. I just needed some space.

I climbed the stairs slowly heading to nowhere. My heart raced faster as I kept climbing those stairs. It felt as if my blood pressure was getting high.

" What's wrong with me?!" I scolded my legs which by now are sweating.

As I was passing through the corridor, I heard a heavy thud from the next door. I got worried and rushed to grab the door knob when the door flung open, revealing a huge chest with well built six packs which I almost bumped on. Thani's phi was all sweaty and his hair was soaked. He must be exercising or probably from shower. Intoxicating!

" What can I help u?" He asked with his deep voice.

" N-nothing! " I responded absently, trying to control my nostrils not to fall for the scent of his gel which occupied the entire area. He was obsessing.

" Gup!" I heard a pitched voice behind me. I saw Thani walking towards me.

" Phi needs to have a rest. He'll be traveling back to U.S tomorrow so he can't join us tonight!" She explained.

I just nodded with a gentle smile.

" Goodnight phi.... Call me whenever u need something!" She spoke playfully.

We left him standing there as we dropped the stairs to join others at the party. I didn't have the vibe so I just sat at the garden, watching people swimming and having fun. Thani was having alot of fun with her friends.

It was around 10 PM at night. I was feeling very tired. I wanted to go home.

" C'mon Gup, its still so early for us to leave this place......." Mild complained.

" Okay, I'll go ahead then! " I didn't want to ruin his moment. For God knows how long this party will last.

" Gup!..... Gup! " I heard Thani's voice calling. I didn't plan on telling her abt my departure b'se she wouldn't let me. But I guess I'm caught already...

" Why are u leaving?" She complained.

" Um...  u know! I gotta rest early. Plus we've classes tomorrow remember!"
I tried to sound reasonable.

To me, attending class is something I can't escape since I'm the Class Rep. But to Thani, skipping class is not a big deal. She can come up with any excuse since she knows I'm always there to defend her in my position. I always do!

" But Mild is here with us too.... U can't go back there all alone! Why not having a sleepover for today?" She suggested. My eyes popped out.

" U can't be serious Thani ! How can I face ur parents tomorrow morning ?"
I wondered.

" Hahahahah, my parents are not coming back tonight. They'll spend their night at the hotel because they knew how noisy this place would be!" She laughed.

But the idea of sleeping over, I've never done that before. So feeling a little nervous is inevitable. Thani didn't think twice before assigning the servants to prepare a guest room for Mild and I

" What about the rest ?" I wondered

" Don't worry, they live in my neighborhood.... I was picky when inviting them to this party !" She gave me a winning smile.

I lost my chance. I didn't have another excuse.

It was around 12 Midnight when people begun to depart. I came to realize that these people came over with their own cars. That's why they didn't seem bothered with time. Thani was really picky compared to the previous one when the whole class got invited.

The garden was almost empty when the servants begun doing some cleanliness. Some colleagues were making their final wishes Thani while Mild and I were just calmly observing.

" Poor us... We didn't come with transport of our own!" Mild whined only to receive my sharp glare. I always scold him whenever he thinks down of himself. I hated it!

" Hahahaha, sorry Gupie hahahah!" He made fun of me. " But u didn't tell me about ur stay here! I mean, about Thani's parents and her gorgeous looking brother!" His voice was full of gossip and I couldn't help but sigh. He won't stop asking if I won't answer him now.

" Everything went fine!" I commented, only to be slapped with the thought of Thani's phi travelling a few hours from now.

" And u don't look so ok today. What's the matter?" He sounds concerned.

" I don't know.... Maybe I'm just tired!"

No sooner, Thani approached us and led us to the guest's room. She thanked us for attending her party till the end and for accepting the sleepover. She was very happy to have us and likewise.