Avoiding me

Well, it's been a week working in Jongcheevevat's rich company and also 2 weeks since I last saw P'Mew. I'm starting to get worried of him and I wonder how can I get access to him.

"The documents are ready" I told the managing director, lady Sam who is as intimidating as P'Mew. She's been so keen with my performance at work

"Good work. Mew was right about u" She spoke while cross checking the papers. I was given to re-calculate a map of a building to be constructed.

"P'Mew spoke to u? When?"

She glanced at me. Her stare was unreadable, was I being too nosy?

 Her stare was unreadable, was I being too nosy?

" His personal information is confidential. Find him at ur own time"

I sighed. I feel as if he's avoiding me.

" I'm his soon to be brother-in-law. U can tell me about him" I assured her.

She frowned.

" What are u trying to say?"

" I mean, u can trust me with his information. I have to speak to him"

" Are u marrying from Jongcheevevat?"

" Yeah. He didn't tell u about it?"

She was just staring at me blankly.

" I'll be marrying Thanya, P'Mew's nong. But it is not confirmed yet!"

" And why are u telling me all this?"

" B'se I want u to trust me with his information. I need to speak to him"

She sighed then wrote something on the paper. It's P'Mew's email address

"Maybe u should ask him yourself!" She spoke while handling me the paper. It wasn't enough but I had to accept it. I'll give it a try and check on him. It's weird he doesn't check for my wellbeing and I'm busy checking his.

~In my office~

"Why looking so pale today?" Fiat asked

"Nothing. I'm just thinking"

"Uuuum, thinking about someone?"

"Yeah"

" She must be so important that she can change your mood. I've never seen u so down before!" he chuckled playfully

" Have u ever felt like caring for someone who doesn't care for you?"

I asked and Fiat stared at me for a while before smiling. Why smiling?

" Yeah. But I think my case is different. I find myself falling for someone who is in love with someone else..." he chuckled painfully. I pat his shoulder

" I can advise u to move on. U can't love someone who is in love with someone else. U might end up getting hurt!"

" What about u? Won't u move on despite not being cared for in return?"