Free man!

Today is the final judgement day. I failed to collect any proof about Gulf's innocence. I'm feeling so sad for what's gonna happen. I pray P'Ann got something for my Gulf. He's innocent!

We were already inside, waiting for Gulf. P'Mew's lawyer got in first then followed by P'Mew. Minutes later, Gulf came in together with P'Ann. I was at a verge of crying, I'm feelin so nervous!

Lastly, the Judge came in and made his proceedings. I wanted to throw up when Kaownah stood up as a witness. I didn't know the other guy but I think they bribed him to speak false of Gulf!

On our side, I didn't have any evidences so I couldn't climb up. But I got startled when Sam left her seat. I mean, what will she speak up there?

After her, Mai went up there too. They were speaking of the bankruptcy that took place in our company years ago in relation to the present saga. I think Kaownah had something to do with that too because he looked bothered!

" I'm still gathering past evidences but as for now, I like to call forth Fiat as a living evidence for the present case!" P'Ann spoke confidently.

We all stood up in shock. Fiat? How?

The doors went open and strangely, Fiat really walked in. He looked healthy? Wait, am I missing something?

Kaownah's face turned pale as he turned to face P'Mew who didn't show any reaction. Gulf was just smiling...

"HOW ARE U HERE?" Kaownah yelled

" Does that really matter?" Fiat asked

He climbed up to make his statement and it down on me to digest his words.

"Kaownah and I worked for Kao Noppakao, P'Mew's business villain."

" Excuse me, what are u talking about?" Kaownah interrupted

Judge: " U are not allowed to speak!"

Fiat: " I got in the team 2 years ago after I got employed in Suppasit's company. They promised to give me large sums of money incase I accepted working with them. I received half of my sum after I started gathering information about boss Mew but then, everything changed wen Gulf walked in later!"

" What is he talking about?" I asked. Sam held my hand tightly to comfort.

" I had to investigate P'Mew while in office while Kaownah investigated him at his mansion. Every detail we got, we sent it to our boss, Kao Noppakao who then skimmed the plan!" Fiat cried.

" LIAR! HE'S A LIAR!" Kaownah yelled

" SILENCE!" The judge yelled angrily

" But Gulf came in my life and I didn't want to disappoint him by my actions. I fell in love with him and I wanted a fresh start despite knowing his feelings for P'Mew. I could easily carry on with the plan of hurting P'Mew for having Gulf all for himself but I chose not to! I knew I was a better person so I wanted to change and fight for what I really wanted. I changed my plans for Gulf!"

" Guilt was eating me whenever I looked at Gulf. I knew he could hate me for doing this to the man he loves! With that, I wanted to quit the scheme. I even prepared the money so as to return it to our boss but Kaownah didn't buy the idea. I came to realize he hated Gulf just b'se he had what he didn't! He had P'Mew's attention which Kaownah fought so badly to have. He tried hurting Gulf but I didn't let him!"

" That's when he decided to steal the password and P'Mew's documents then hide them in Gulf's belongings. I knew it was his doing so I wanted to expose him to Thanya when they came to kidnap me! Kaownah lied that I wanted to expose the team so our boss got furious and decided to sell me off! Luckily P'Mew and P'gulf had their eyes on me or I could've been so dead!"

P'Ann: " Can u explain in details?"

" They saved me from being sold in the black market where Kao and Kaownah left me to die on the hands of those heartless monsters who transport body organs! I could've died..." Fiat cried.

" I thought Gulf was in Thailand! "
I asked

" I'm sorry I lied Thanya. It had to be confidential that's why I couldn't tell" Sam defended herself.

Judge: " So where's ur boss? "

" He ran away! Only Kaownah didn't know what happened b'se he was so desperate having P'Mew's attention! "

I saw Kaownah glaring at my phi with red eyes. How embarrassing for him.

Judge: " Do u have anything to defend yourself with, Mr. Kaownah. It's your turn to speak now! Fiat, u come down "

" THEY DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE! " Kaownah panicked.

" Ofcourse we do! We had our secret spy who took photos everywhere u were and Mew was very helpful to fill us with details of ur whereabouts" P'Ann spoke while handling the photos.

The judge and his subordinates were discussing about the case when Kaownah begun acting all dramatic!

" Why did u do this to me? " Kaownah asked while falling on his knees infront of P'Mew. He was crying bitterly.

" B'se u wanted to hurt what's mine! U could've played with me but not with Gulf! I couldn't turn blind eye for him" P'Mew spoke sternly.

" I thought u said u didn't love him!"

" It was all part of the plan. I had to convince u and I'm glad u were vulnerable to my tricks so, thank you"

" NO! U CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Judge: " I officially announce that Gulf is free of charge and Kaownah will serve in prison for 30 years to pay for his awful deeds, Fiat will serve for 10 years because he was genuine before the court and Kao Noppakao's punishment will be announced as soon as he's captured. I officially adjourn the court until further notice!" (Bang!×2)

" NO P'MEW I TRUSTED U! U CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE HELP ME!"
Kaownah cried.

" Let the prison help u first, asshole!"
I yelled. I knew this day would come!

" U WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS GULF! WE'RE NOT DONE! U'RE DEAD!" Kaownah kept turning wild as the security dragged him away fiercely

Gulf was just frozen. I ran to him and hugged him. His heartbeats were running. I know it was a difficult period for him and he needed comfort

" I'm sorry for everything I made u pass through Gulf. With what I did, I hope u will find a way to forgive me!" Fiat spoke while he got dragged away too.

I hugged Gulf even tighter when I felt other hands joining for a hug. It was Sam, Mai and P'Ann. P'Mew was just watching from a far. I smiled! I'm glad he knew what he was doing when he was close to Kaownah or I could hate him forever! I'm glad he loves Gupie!

Gulf cried.

We were walking out when Sam ran to me. I was still sulking and she knew it.

"Thanya love...."

"U've gat some serious explaining to do miss! I can't believe u kept this from me

" I swear, I'll explain everything. Just don't sulk at me please. I can't handle"

I smiled internally. Tonight will be fun!