Rich Company

A huge steel gate opened automatically revealing P'mew's mansion. It was made of glass wares making it look very luxurious and a fountain at the middle of beautiful flowers made the view so epic. He really knows how to spend his cash on expensive stuff.

" The servants will show u around and u can ask them anything incase of any clarification. I won't be around!"

" U mean I'll be by myself in this huge mansion? " I wondered. He just nodded

I didn't want to question more b'se he didn't seem in a good mood. I expected him to look happy to see me but that's not the point. It's vivid that he isn't happy at all and I just wish to go home!

"Welcome Mr.Gulf Kanawut. My name is Kaownah and I'll be in charge of serving you." A certain young man in smart uniform spoke calmly with a gentle smile. Other servants kept unloading my luggage while P'Mew was busy giving them instructions.

"Um, boss Mew, would you need anything?" The Kaownah guy spoke cheerfully as if trying to impress him.

"No!" Mew spoke even without sparing a glance at him. He's being so rude!

"Oh okay boss..." Kaownah tried to smile while leading me inside the huge mansion. I had to ignore P'Mew's behavior since he might be feeling unwell. I wonder why I care about it when I came to U. S to work, not otherwise! I have to focus on work!

Kaownah led me to my room first to get some rest then promise to show me around the mansion later. He asked if I needed some food but I denied, I just wanted to sleep for now. My room was very neat and well organized. I found some servants arranging my closet but I told them I could do it myself, so they left quickly. After a warm bath, I headed for a nap. But I couldn't stop thinking why P'Mew has changed so much. I wonder if something is wrong!

I woke up around 8 PM and my tummy was groaning. I wore my casuals and headed downstairs. I met some servants on the way and they bowed to me. I just cleared my throat b'se I don't think if I deserve all this respect.

"Your dinner is ready" one servant spoke while still bowing. I responded to them kindly so they left. I headed outside to check if P'Mew's car is parked but there was no any sign of his presence. I turned back to leave when I found Kaownah behind me, smiling.

"I don't think if boss Mew will be coming home tonight" he spoke while signalling me back to the mansion.

"I wasn't looking for him. I just needed some air..." I clarified to him.

"Is boss Mew your cousin?"

"Yeah. Like a family friend" I spoke that to clear his doubts. He seems nosy just like my best buddy, Mild! I better be careful around him since I don't even know him that much! I've trust issues!

"Then u really must know a lot about him, don't u?" He sounded excited.

" Not really. We're not that close!" I spoke while sitting on the dining chair. I was thankful that he left me to enjoy my dinner comfortably. Well, it was a lonely dinner since I was all alone in that dinning room. After eating to my satisfaction, I video called Mild and spoke alot with him. He told me to be patient since I will get used to the environment very soon. After that, I called my grandma and she blessed me with her lovely words. Then lastly:

"Is my phi treating u well?" She asked

"Yeah. Thank you very much Thani"

"Hahaha, don't mention it. I just wish the best for you. Please stay safe Gup!"

"I will Thani. You take care too okay?"

"Okay... Love you!"

"L-love you..." I scolded myself b'se I knew what I was doing was wrong. Letting Thani think that I'm her lover is a wrong idea. I wish I confessed to her about it since in Thailand but I was never given a chance to. Now I feel bad when I think of it! She doesn't deserve to be lied to and it'll break her heart.

--------------

Okay, great! I've been in this mansion for the whole week, all by myself with these kind servants. P'Mew never came back since he fetched me from the airport. And this Kaownah is really keen with my every move, I'm glad I'm kinda used to the place now so I can move around without asking for his help. I was informed of starting going to work tomorrow and I feel kinda excited. Perhaps b'se I'm sure of seeing P'Mew over there. Completely absurd!

After having dinner and preparing my outfits for tomorrow, I opt to sleep earlier than usual. Few days ago I would spend the rest of the evening in P'Mew's study and Kaownah would look for me everywhere without a clue!

The night passed as usual and when morning came, I got myself ready early. I was informed that there will be a chauffer to drive me to the office so I can't have any excuses of being late.

"Aren't u gonna catch ur breakfast?" Kaownah asked while escorting me out

"Nah! I'm good to go!"

" Okay, hopefully u'll enjoy in your first day. Greet boss Mew for me!"

I looked at him and I think he realized what he just said. I wonder if he's so in love with P'Mew to the extent of missing him this much. I kinda miss him too but doesn't mean I'm in love with him! I just nod my head and dive in the car, ready to face my first day!

I reached the office and damn, this the hugest office I've even seen. It's like a 50 floor building designed in a unique way possible. I still can't believe my eyes that I'll be working here, it's more than what I expected! An outsider might mistake it for a 5 star hotel!

I was warmly welcomed by this cunning young lady named Mai Davika. She showed me a positive energy and I think we can be friends.

"Mind giving u a short tour?" She asked kindly and I nodded with a smile. Mew is surrounded with such kind people, but I wonder why he's so rude lately!

" Boss Mew asked me to guide you!"

"He's not around?" I wondered

" Hahaha, he is! But it's very rare to see him around. Most times he's stuck in his office or in his pent house!"

" He's got a pent house?"

" Hahaha, why are u so surprised Mr. Gulf? Boss Mew never told u about it?"

" Never..."

" U don't have to worry, I can share with u some of his personal details. I think I can trust you" She smiled at me.

------------

I'm in the office now and I didn't hesitate to take a selfie for my first day at Jongcheevevat's rich company

Mai directed me on my duties and it's not bad for my first day. I'm so much into physics and mathematics so, the tasks she gave me relate to my field of study. I started working and later on, I was accompanied by another young man. He's an intern, his name is Fiat.

He was charming and had a positive energy as well. I think my working here won't be as difficult as I thought it would. Plus I won't get time to think of P'Mew so often since I'm now focused!

"U're such a genius!" Fiat told me

"Hahaha, this is an easy math!" I bragged after solving the task assigned to him. I bet he'll learn alot from me!