Sinful eyes!

It was evening already and unfortunately, my phone died of charge. P'Mew's charge was Iphone and mine was a mere android version

I was starving since I hadn't eaten since afternoon, and P'Mew was stuck in his room. I went to check the fridge and there was frozen food. In the cupboard, there were packets of spaghetti. I decided to cook it with sausage then blend some fruit juice.

I switched on the gas cooker and started boiling some water when I heard footsteps towards my direction

"Gulf, what are u doing?" P'Mew spoke while snatching the packet of sausage from my hands. I'm starving to death

"Bathing!" I replied to him, imitating the way he responded to me days ago.

Surprisingly, be burst into a laughter. I've never seen P'Mew laugh this hard!

"What's so funny? I played ur card!"

"It's funny b'se I didn't expect it haha"

I scoffed before sitting on the wooden chair with my bandaged ring finger.

" U could've just ask for help!" He finally spoke after winding up the laughter. I rolled my eyes, annoyed!

"How could I when all u could do is sticking in your room like a mattress"

P'Mew broke into laughter again, causing me to smile. He laughs at my tiny jokes while my best friend, Mild, always ended up saying " Not funny!"

"Didn't know u are so funny hahaha" he spoke while rubbing tears at the angle of his eyes. I like him in this form

"Didn't know u could laugh!" I teased

"It's been a while since I laughed this hard (chuckles).... Thank you Gulf!"

I smiled while looking away. His gentle side really captivates my craving soul.

" Well, when are we getting out of here?" I had to change the topic.

" It unlocks after 24 hours, why?"

" My phone is dead!"

" U can use mine..."

I was surprised. This penthouse is really magical. P'Mew is acting so kind

"Why are u so surprised?" He asked

"I've never seen this side of u before"

He smiled while wearing an apron.

" There are alot of sides u haven't seen"

I felt goosebumps again. I shook my head as if to dismiss all naughty imaginations planting in my tiny head

" It's getting hot in here, I'll switch on the AC!" I excused myself before leaving. Now I'm feeling my heart racing like crazy. This feeling is crazy!

I was finding the remote when I found myself inside a big room with a king sized bed. I wonder if P'Mew really comes to work or comes to sleep in here. Oh, I can't imagine him breaking this massive bed when he's pissed off!

I laughed at my evil thought.

I threw myself on that cozy bed, engulfing each and every scent from the bedsheets. He's so clean and neat.

I got up from the bed, marching to his wardrobe, oh! dressing table, shoe rack then finally his bathroom. It was made of glass wares and everything was at it's place. I held his toothbrush, soap, body scrub, shampoo, towel, and the last thing caught my eye. It was his boxer! Goodness, the middle part of the boxer was very huge that the elasticity was starting to wear off that huge part!