The airport

I woke up and looked at my watch, it read 4 AM. I sat on the bed quietly, I was feeling thirsty. I tried to wake Mild so that he can escort me but my attempts failed. He's dead when asleep.

I dragged my tired body to the kitchen to pour some cold water. The mansion was as quiet as if no one lived there. Everything was neatly arranged as if there was no party held few hours ago.

I drank my water slowly while observing the kitchen furnitures. These people are so rich basing on everything they used to design their mansion. I was on my way back to the room when something caught my eye. I didn't hesitate to open the transparent doors to observe the reflection of moon on the pool waters. It was a calm night.

" The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I heard a deep voice beside me. I jumped after seeing Thani's phi seated against the wall beside where I was standing near that pool. He looked calm.

" I'm sorry, I didn't know u were here!" I explained

He looked at me as if scanning me from head to toe. I divert my eyes from him

" U had something to say?" He asked

" Huh? " I was puzzled

" U stood at my door earlier"

Shia ! He has no idea that I was just walking around, I didn't know it was his room! That was just a coincidence.

" Oh, about that! I was just walking around...." . I knew it sounds silly.

" Are ur intentions genuine?" He asked

" Huh? "

What's wrong with me tonight?

" U love my nong, don't u? "

" She's my fri-"

" Girlfriend! " He interrupted

I looked at him. He smirked.

" Just don't break her heart. She's all I have left...." He didn't look at me.

I didn't want to add up anything. I just wanted to hear from him.

" I know u'll take good care of her in my absence.... U owe my trust!"

" When are u gonna come back?" My tongue slipped.

He looked at me. I avoided his gaze.

" U wanna see me again?" His tone was unassured. 

I was out of words. I regret asking him about that! Now I look totally weird!

I remained silent as he stood from his seat then stared up to the night sky.

" The future is uncertain! " He spoke thoughtfully before leaving me there. I didn't move for a while, trying to digest the gentle conversation we just had.

" He's so calm..." I spoke to myself

" U're right! " I heard a voice from behind.

I was startled to see Mild walking towards me. His eyes were still sleepy.

" What are u doing here?" I asked, trying to avoid that topic

" I came for u. U took so long to drink water..." He sounded sleepy.

" Silly! U didn't want to escort me when I tried to wake u! " I scolded him.

" Sorry Gup .... My body was just too lazy to wake, but I'm here now. Let's go!" He spoke while pulling me.

What I love about Mild is, despite his crazy side, he's a caring human being compared to any human I ever met.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning came fast and Thani's phi was preparing to catch his flight. We ate the morning breakfast together at the table and I tried my level best to avoid his gaze. Since I met this man, I'm never settled. I feel awkward around him and everytime my body stiffens. When our eyes collided, I felt like melting because of his dark and intense gaze.

" Are u alright?" He asked, catching everyone's attention on that table. I remained silent for awhile, trying to control the shock in me because of the sudden question. < Do I look stiff? >

" Don't worry about it Gup. Dad just told me that he already spoke to the professor about our absence today " Thani spoke while caressing my lap

" Really?" Mild freaked out

" Yeah, we can spend the day resting! And by the way, will u join me to escort my brother to the airport?" Thani spoke while looking at me.

I just nodded and smiled. I really wasn't comfortable being around his brother and God knows the reason why. This feeling has never happened to me before. Thani's phi is different!

At the end of our breakfast, the maids had started parking P'Mew's suitcases. When everything was set, we dive in the car to start the journey. I got startled when Thani went straight to seat with the driver at the front, leaving me behind with his brother to sit at the back. Lucky enough, Mild came to seat at the other side of the car, making Thani's phi at the middle.

I tried diverting my attention by looking outside the window but Mild never seized to disappoint me. He often called me to make a silly joke and everytime I turn to him, my eyes end up landing on the manly side view of Thani's phi. He's a blessed man indeed.

"He's very shy to express his feelings!" Mild concluded, making Thani giggle.

"Shut up Mild!" I scolded him. I wonder for how long has he been talking about me and my mind wasn't even concentrating on him. I slapped myself imaginary then looked back at the window of the car. I was sweating.

Time flew by before arriving at the airport and I immediately got off the car. I was already being suffocated by Thani's phi presence very close to me.

Thani was very in charge of his brother and I did my level best not to loose myself into staring at him whenever I get a chance to. He's so addicting.

"What's going on with u Gup?" Mild asked me. I cleared my throat.

" Well, I've never been at the airport before" I replied casually but Mild burst into a loud laughter until I regretted telling him so. I now feel embarrassed

"What's going on boys?" Thani interfered. Without thinking, Mild blurted out everything and here I am, looking like an old fashioned street boy.

"Stop making fun of my boyfriend Mild. I'll surely make him fly to U.S someday! " Thani spoke seriously and unknowingly, my eyes turned to Thani's phi just to meet his dark eyes looking back at me. I wished to slap myself. What is wrong with me now?

Time flew by slowly and eventually, it was time to let Thani's phi head for the plane. I just met him yesterday and here I am, wishing that he would stay with us alittle longer.

"Take good care of yourselves!" He urged with his deep voice. I just bowed to show my respect as he walked away.

" He's gone!" Thani spoke, bringing me back to reality. I just gulped before turning to leave.

_________________

A week has passed and we continue schooling as usual. But now, I'm no longer the same Gulf two weeks ago. This time, I have someone occupying my mind and I don't think if it's right

" She's so angelic beautiful!" Mild commented on Thani's photo.

"Careful, u're catching feelings!" I joked

"No.... Not me! U are slowly catching feelings for her Gup! I mean, who can resist falling for this angel? U are so lucky dude!" I simply smiled b'se I didn't have anything to say. Thani is my friend but Mild doesn't want to acknowledge it.... I hope time will tell!