Prologe

Four cats sat around the MoonPool, looking into it. " I think we know why we are all here " A she mumbled. " This journey is the perfect time to finish our job...." A Black Tom snickered. " Do we know who anyone is that's going " A Dark Cream she asked. " My dumb Uncle is still clearly mourning, he choose me, he is still deciding the other, but at-least I'm going " The black Tom meowed. " Our leader let the Star choose, but the dude still hasn't choose, I don't think he knows how much time he has left " The cream she said, and flicked a pebble into the water. " Mine our choose, but things can change....." A Black and Brown she snickered. " Well, I hope we will meet again at the gathering island in two nights " The Black Tom meowed. " Yes, for the honor of Our protecter " the Pale she raised her paw. " For the honor of our protector " the other three cats meowed. As they all rose, the Black Tom and Black and Brown she faced each other. " We both relize there's a chance neither of us will claim the Star, you know this " The black Tom meowed. " I know, but if I get the chance fo finish what I started with my sister, that will mean more to me than any Star " The black and brown she meowed, and stalked down the hill, disappearing into the darkness.