Chapter 14

SunStrike sat near the commotion " PickleStem, how do you know these cats? " GrassPelt turned, arching his back. " Before you yell at me, I don't like how they don't keep toms, no offense " PickleStem meowed, the large Grey she nodded " Weave been told worse " She mumbled. " I met Tempests daughter when I was a apprentice, Clover. We feel In love, and I left SkyClan for a few days to clear my mind, and and stayed with the sisters. They are all caring, but Moonlight, I'm sorry, I can't join the sister, I'm the medicine cat of my clan, the only reason I'm not with them is because I need to be on the journey. " PickleStem explained. SunStrike couldn't care less about the commotion going on, she was focused on the shes, the where huge! Larger than any cat she had meet. They where all so elegant, there fur thick, like hers. One of the shes caught her eye " You? Are you...Sols Kit? " she asked, and stepped forward. " Huh- yes...I-I'm SunStrike " SunStrike mumbled, OliveNose and BellaLeaf stood by her side. " Incredible, he actually had a family...." the she mumbled. " Who are you..? " SunStrike asked, standing up. " My name is Cinders.....I joined the sisters after PickleStem left, but I had Sol before then, when I was younger. When he left, he swore he would be better than anyone would imagine...and he had a family... "  Cinder purred. " But he also caused a war in the clans, causing many deaths! " BellaLeaf hissed. Cinders stepped back " Oh my....He always was wreakless...I never knew he would do this though....I know my apologies will mean nothing, but I Am truly sorry...Is he..? " Cinders mewed. " Yes, he's dead....But he didn't die in the war....after my clan was healing from the battle, he launched a smaller attack on my clan...He kill our leader and one of our medicine cats....and he almost killed our deputy....But one of our warrior, My mentor, Launched him and himself into the lake, and pulled him under....He gave his life for the clan " SunStrike mumbled, and wiped a small tear from her eye. " I-I wish I wasn't so selfish, and caring about power....I feel like it's my fault My mentors dead...and now my clan sees me and my brother as monsters..." SunStrike sniffled, and OliveNose and BellaLeaf out there head on hers. " Oh....Dear.. " Cinders mewed, and walked up to her, hugging her gently. " I-I Wanna join the sisters...." SunStrike mewed. OliveNose and BellaLeaf gasped, stepping back " But what about the journey! " OliveNose mewed. " I don't think I'm fit for a Star....and it will help the patrol stop arguing with the other sisters....and I'll be able to spend time with My Gramma I never knew I had " SunStrike meowed quietly. " Then...I'm coming with you! " BellaLeaf meowed " Me too! " OliveNose mewed. " No, you two have family's, and cats will care about you " SunStrike meowed. " You do to! " OliveNose meowed. " The clan will be better Without a constant reminder of Sol...I'll never forget you two " SunStrike meowed, and hugged them both. " Ill sleep with Tall grass in my nest for the rest of my life to Remember you! " OliveNose mewed, tears swelling in her eyes. " Yeah, me to! Your the best friend a cat could ask for " BellaLeaf mewed. " Cinders, Come on, we are going " Moonlight meowed. " Ok, you sure you wanna come SunStrike? You may not see them again..? " Cinders meowed. " Yes, I am....and call me Sun from now on " Sun smiled, and Cinders nodded " Well, com along Sun, you have lots of cats to meet " Cinders meowed, and followed the cats out of camp. " By Sun! We will never forget you! " OliveNose and BellaLeaf called, and Sun waved back " I won't either! " Sun called, and ran up to Cinders, smiling " Tonight starts the first night of my new life "